Chompions League

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

To the guys that were here from the start to the ones that are fairly new,

This message is long overdue. As i'm sure you've noticed, I am no longer an active member of Chompions League. My activity began to dwindle during season 8, as I'm finish up my senior year of college at Ohio State and things got a bit hectic in my life. In about a week I will be leaving on a month-long trip to Europe with some of my friends, so I figured the end of season 8 would be the best time for me to hang it up. I'm ecstatic that some of you are still active even without me, and I am sorry that I can't enjoy the rest of your NCAA 13 experience with you.

Chompions League was definitely one of my most memorable video game experiences ever, and I was privileged to be your commissioner this year.

Glen Cieske: your presence at Wisconsin really kept me entrenched with my program at Ohio State. Having that one rivalry game every season to make or break my season was intense, sometimes frustrating, but always enjoyable win or lose. We had countless great games and even more great moments. Can't wait to start it all over next year.

cmassey13: your program at Texas frustrated the hell out of me, especially toward the end, but that's a testament to you. I felt the whole time the two of us were vying for dominance, and you probably had the upper hand with that one (surely the upper leg with Vince Woods ;) ). I know that you also fell off a bit toward the end, but I hope you'll be back strong again next year, perhaps with Arkansas.

jandy: I'll see you this summer. I'm glad you got back into the fold after you dropped out the first time. Hopefully we'll both go start to finish in '14

LongGONE24: Thank you for taking control of this in my absence. I apologize for blowing you off from time to time but you were a great addition and really breathed some life into this dynasty when you joined.

To everyone else, thanks again for being a part of this. I will be back as your commisioner in full force this July as we kick of Chompions League '14. Start to think of new ideas to improve the dynasty and also what teams you would like to be. We will definitely have some good discussions about this prior to release, once I get back from Europa.

- Spayer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Have a good one man. Because of this league this is the longest I have ever kept and played an NCAA game. I as well am looking forward to '14.

Spayer419 jandy If you guys get the chance while off in Europe, I will be updating my NCAA 14 News/Info thread with every detail that comes out on the game. (Although I would highly suggest just forgetting about everything back here and enjoying that country).

Enjoy it and be safe.

3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

This is an awesome league with a ton f competition. I look forward to building a power year one in 2014.

Have a blast in Europe bro