Choppin' It Up With CA

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Aug 3, 2013.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Choppin' It Up With CA
    Notre Dame's Head Coach @redwings8831

[​IMG]

You took the job at Notre Dame, how has the transition been?
    Notre Dame lost Everett Golson last season, who are you looking to lead your offense this season?
    How do the true freshman that committed last season look? Are any of them worthy to start?
    Huge match up with @thirdalarm and the Vanderbilt Commodores. Have you done any scouting? What do you think?
    What needs to happen in order for the Fighting Irish to walk out with a victory?

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Choppin' It Up With CA
    Notre Dame's Head Coach @redwings8831

[​IMG]

You took the job at Notre Dame, how has the transition been? Transition has been good. It's been nice to recruit better players.
    Notre Dame lost Everett Golson last season, who are you looking to lead your offense this season? Offense will be led by duel running backs George Atkinson and Amir Carlisle.
    How do the true freshman that committed last season look? Are any of them worthy to start? None of my true freshman are playing that often. My three major pick-ups from last offseason are currently the #5 WR, backup MLB, and punt returner.
    Huge match up with @thirdalarm and the Vanderbilt Commodores. Have you done any scouting? What do you think?
    What needs to happen in order for the Fighting Irish to walk out with a victory? It was an even game into the 4th quarter. His air-raid passing attack is very difficult to stop and I was very lucky to get the win.

• Like Like x 1