Chrisdstan - Bears

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Guy has fallen off the face of the earth again.

No forum login in since May 31st and in the first 3 weeks of this season he hasnt posted a single reply in any of his gametime scheduling threads. I gave Shiftee permission to find sub today if he doesnt hear anything.

He promised us he would change his ways if we let him back in after removing him for this same reason but he hasnt lived up to OMFL standards.

Maybe a last shot, talking to by NFC Rep. with the next action being removal.

Thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know he recently had surgery and it's been tough for him to sit in front of a computer. Not making any excuses, but I do know that much.

3. Jeremy

Thanks for the info..I was unaware of this.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah he was in the hospital for about 5 days about 10 days ago guy gets some tough breaks.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know Nate told me about it and guy had me bid on Finnegan for him via AIM. He said he was hurting too much to get on computer for very long. Not sure what the injury is, but know he had surgery and it was foot/ankle related. Think he broke something and it didn't heal properly, so they had to rebreak it and set it properly.

6. Jeremy

Understood...Thanks

7. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, we should get with him and find out, but he broke his leg a few months back (which is why he fell off then), and then they had to re-break and in the hospital. We need to talk to him though.

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Not sure what to do here I play him this week he still has not logged on to the site since May 31st and has not been on aim at all that I have seen. I will find a sub when it is official but really need to find him or move on.

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He did at least contact me tonight via aim gonna try to play tomorrow (Thursday) if I fear there is an issue I will get a sub.