Christmas advance deadline.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Christmas advance deadline.

I would suggest giving an extra couple of days if needed to get their games in after we advance to the next week. Christmas will fall right in the middle of our week and with traveling and such games might get delayed.
    I would say keep the schedule as is and if someone will not be able to make deadline we give them some leeway.

thoughts?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I am definitely game for that. I think my game next week is against Jets and CPU, so I should be able to get my game in before I leave. However, once I leave Christmas Eve, I will not have internet access or my laptop for a few days so I won't be posting anything.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya. i think we won't 'announce' it and just see how guys do, and then play it by ear after that. if it looks like a bunch of games are going to be missed because of that we will extend. but if for some reason a bunch get in before xmas then we will extend the next week if need be. even for thanksgiving (probably the most traveled weekend) we didnt have to extend cause of ppl being off work

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

sounds good to me

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

2 games left, one should be in tonight, and the other is two slackers. i think this advance will stay as normal and we will see how the next one goes.