1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Christmas Mess

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Guys I went to play my game last night and I couldn't find my NCAA. It's not a big deal Ive got a 4 year old and a year and half year old, both with sticky hands. I looked for about 45 minutes with no luck. I am working all weekend. Doing some work on a school so yea working the weekend when the kids aren't around. I am hoping to find the disc Sunday night.

But I don't want to slow the league down. Hope you understand.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Hard advance is tonight at 11 EST. Any chance you can play by then?

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

I suggest you put UT on autopilot so he can recruit. His game should be an easy CPU sim win. This assumes he cannot find the disk.

4. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

I am at my parents house, my sister is home from Cali. And I'm wqorking tomorrow. I would rather recruit online than having the cpu do it... I already did at 5 this morning.

again sorry guys I hope I can find it Sunday night

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

If that's the case, then I can probably advance now. Look for the move in 5.