Christmas Schedule for Hurt Locker

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by niuhuskie224, Dec 13, 2010.

1. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Thought I would get us on a proactive route and start the discussion of Christmas Scheduling.

I have to imagine I am not the only one around here that will have plans/family/vacation between now and the end of 2010. That being said, based on where we are at to date, this is how I have estimated the rest of the season going.

Week 6 - Advance Wednesday December 15
    Week 7 - Advance Friday December 17
    Week 8 - Advance Saturday December 18
    Week 9 - Advance Monday December 20
    Week 10 - Advance Wednesday December 22
    Week 11 - Advance Friday December 24

That takes us into Christmas weekend. For me, I know I am going out of town December 27 until January 2. I will be home the night of January 2 and can get a game in then, and am willing to play a game the morning I leave to keep things moving.

I know the league will not stop for 1 guy, but we should see where everyone is at with the holiday season and xbox use. My only concern is potentially winning the division and being in the SEC championship and not being home.

Maybe if everyone could post when/if they are going to be out of town, busy with family and what not we can schedule a down time like we are doing over in the TF Futbol League?

2. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Just to clarify, I will be unavailable from December 27 after 6 AM to January 2 at about 8 PM. This does not include having family stuff on the 24th, 25th and 26th but I can squeeze a game in late at night so those will surprisingly be of no worry to me.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Ill be around, taking a long weekend probably 4 days off so Ill be anxious for my games. Although, Im sure the wife will get something else for me to play as well :)

4. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

I purposely front-loaded the schedules for everyone as best as I could so there would be fewer games around the holidays. When we get a little closer, we will nail this down, but please let me know if you will be unavailable for any amount of time.