Christmas schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Christmas schedule

Figured I may as well start the discussion of the plan around the Christmas holiday.

I will be travelling from 12/22 to 12/31. During that time I will have periodic access to an Xbox with a reliable Xbox live connection, my wifes parent house has it due to her younger brother, my parents place does not. I think I will have all user games during that time so assuming we don't get super aggressive on the advance schedule I should be ok to get my games/recruiting in.

2. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

My availability doubles during the holiday unless the wife gets me Assasigns Creed II.

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I will be traveling from the 23rd - 27th, but I will have the xbox with me if need be, and have live access from the 23-25th.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

I am going to be vacation and away from my xbox from Wed Dec 23rd to Mon Dec 28th.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

ill be gone xmas eve mostly, might get on to check things out. xmas day and the day after im gone. new years ill be gone.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

We'll be moving slowly during the holidays so there's no pressure. I will be out of town from the Dec 30th-Jan 3rd.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Not sure exactly what days I will be gone but something like the 23rd-27th.

8. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

right now i'm having problems with my 360, it turns on with no picture, sound, or lights. i'm going to see what i can do, but i may just have to get a new 360

9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

That happened to mine and I ended up having to go get a new one. Gotta love the Xbox.

10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Dru, are ya heading to the Lou? I am available about any time except for Tues and Thurs 4 cst-7 cst for ATA for the boys. I am also trying to keep my user games to when they are in bed because silence is not in their vocab yet.

Also, if you send me a message and I dont reply it could be my oldest or I forget to set my prefs to away or busy.