Christmas schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Dru50, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Christmas schedule

Figured I may as well start the discussion of the plan around the Christmas holiday.

I will be travelling from 12/22 to 12/31. During that time I will have periodic access to an Xbox with a reliable Xbox live connection, my wifes parent house has it due to her younger brother, my parents place does not. We will be switching between places for the entire period so I don't know how reliable my schedule will be. If we can get to week 11 by the weekend, I can get UM-UNC in with SPatin before I go. Getting my CPU games in shouldn't be an issue if we aren't super aggressive on the timing of advances.

2. SPatin

SPatin Walk On

Also, to bring it up, I will be gone from the 1st/2nd to the 7th/8th for the Orange Bowl in Miami. I shouldn't have any Christmas issues, and I'm assuming me and Dru will get our game in prior to then, but just wanted to make you aware of that.

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I won't have any issues getting anything in. I am not going anywhere for christmas, and my gf will be gone. So it's going to be a good solid 2 weeks of silence and gaming.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Haha, sweet.

I'll be available all break long...but...will be unavailable from the 13th to the 18th (laaaaate) of January due to a trip out of state with the wife.

5. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Never away for more than a day without xbox should be available

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I will be available. There won't be excessive advances.