Chrome User .flv help

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Gyrene76, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Do any of you know of an extension to save .flv videos from a website; particulaarly I'm talking dynasty wire to speed up the process.

I downloaded an extension, but it doesn't work. Wondering if any of you know of something I can use.

2. Gyrene76

that sucks...hoping there would be something out there....maybe I'll ask Shaun to create a program

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Does Dynasty Wire use Flash? I'm at work ATM.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Try this:

After having one of those 'Download Video from YouTube' sites many moons ago, i thought i'd check the code and see what could be done for Chrome as yes it can be done.

Create a new bookmark and call it "Download YouTube" or something you will remember, then for the address field paste:

Code:
    javascript:window.location.href = 'http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=' + swfArgs['video_id']+ "&l=" + swfArgs['l'] + "&sk=" + swfArgs['sk'] + '&fmt_map' + swfArgs['fmt_map'] + '&t=' + swfArgs['t'];
    Then save your bookmark. Next go to the YouTube video you want to download, when it starts playing click your "Download YouTube" bookmark and you will see the .flv start to download in Chrome's download status bar.

5. Gyrene76

yeah, its adobe flash videos, but I'll give it a try man

6. Gyrene76

hmmmm, its not working at this moment, but it may be the user bro...I'll keep messing w/it.

Yeah saving videos is a pain, it would be nice to just hit a button in chrome to upload to youtube.