1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Chuck Liddell (0-0-0 / Cribbs) vs. Chupa Cabra (0-0-0 / Ryno)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, May 27, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Chuck Liddell (0-0-0 / Cribbs) vs. Chupa Cabra (0-0-0 / Ryno)

sent you a friend request.. let me know..

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

just an FYI - Cribbs has one of the craziest ass work schedules ever. But I think he's off tomorrow, so he might not respond til overnight tonite but tomm should be good to go

3. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Very true, lol.

I do have to work today (Thursday). It should only be for a few hours. I should be home around 9:30pm-10pm EST. I'll be free to fight from there all the way till sunday at 1pm EST.(minus the laker game on friday, GO LAKERS!)

4. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Ryno saw that you were on, well atleast your xbox was on, twice. First time Thursday morning around 5:30, and then Thursday night around midnight. Sent you messages both times, never got a response, so I figure you were away.

Im free all day today minus laker game.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. thursdays are generally bad days, i lead a church group until about 10:30 EST and when i get home im usually drained and getting the kids to bed. I crashed as soon as i got everyone else taken care of.

ill be on all night tonight from about 10 EST on.

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Sounds good, I'll be on after the Lakers win game 6. Game starts at 9pm.