Chuck Liddell is an aged Stepping Stone

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Texboogie, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Chuck Liddell is an aged Stepping Stone

On paper it looks like Chuck is lined up for his 3rd Win in as many fights. By all estimations this fight should put him in title contention as he is currently ranked #3 in the light Heavy weight division. And, with this win he would be one of the only undefeated contenders left in the division. But for some reason none of this seemed to bother or worry Wilson Gouveia. Every time I asked him what he thought of his first fight in the UFC, his eyes lit up. Not because it was his first fight, it was because it was such a huge stepping stone to the title he trains so hard for.

As Wilson Gouveia trained for his battle with the heavy handed Chuck Liddell, he claims to have worked out a new and frustrating way to completely DOMINATE!!!!!! the striker. Wilson stated "As you can see the man has hands of stone and is off to a great start" "I mean 2 wins and 2 KO's, that says alot for the mans power."

But power can sometimes be weakening. "I have a strategy that going to make Chuck have to be at the top of his game to put me out." "There will be no knockout for Chuck in this fight, and every aspect of his fighting game will be tested." "And I Emphasis EVERY ASPECT"

"He will be a GREAT Stepping stone, And I will not be satisfied unless there is Black, Blue and his Red all over the Mat"

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

poor chuck has a seat warmed up for him at the old folks home

3. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Yup, I heard he is going to get a room next to Randy Coutour.

4. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

bite your tyounge, Randy is the greatest MMA fighter of all time. Fedor can kiss his ass. Im gonna have Gonzagfa whoop Werdums ass for that comment

5. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Come and get it. Its an all you can eat buffet. And that old man may have BEEN one of the greatest, but Now he's just a spectator. And that's not a jab. Its the truth. He cant even fight for the farm leagues. And I plan on putting Chuck on the same path of retirement. 2X

6. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Nice....good to see Wilson Gouveia talking now, because after Chuck gets done, he wont be able too.

7. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Im streching in my corner waiting on you to enter the area. When are we putting the show on for the fans?