Cimmy's HK C'Mon Man! - Week 1

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]
    WEEK 1 IS IN THE BOOKS!
    SEASON 3 FINALLY HAS STARTED!
    It's about DAMN time! Season 2 playoffs took too long, offseason was interrupted by the day of the Gobbler, and week 1 didn't advance until this morning?!?!?! It is the first week of the season! We're supposed to be amped to play right? Well 24 hour advance is how this SHOULD start. ​
    [​IMG]
    CIMMY24 <---- CMON MAN!
    Alright, Alright. Got the hate on me out of the way AND a goofball picture. Ya'll happy? Now SHAME on the rest of you!!! Well at least the majority. Again, start of the season brings excitement right?!?!?!?! WHERE ARE THE SUMMARIES?!?!?!?​
    Only 7 summaries....really?​
    C'MON MAN!!!!
    @Matt54987 ​
    If you're wondering, I'm not counting yours. SMH....I've seen plenty of "Recap to come later" only to come back "later" and not see a damn thing. Shame on you for trying to sneak one passed the Cim.​
    Now on to the on the field business....wait...no...​
    @thebouncer24​
    [​IMG]
    Your QB has a TURRRRIBLE game and you decide to prank call this poor guy? Now...I probably despise this guy more than anyone in the league and I feel bad for him. He's on the golf course, trying to keep his mind off of not having a job and still being one of the highest rated QBs in the NFL and a relatively young age and you call him, say "We're looking at bringing you in" then say to THE MEDIA, "nah we were kidding". Dude is on SUICIDE WATCH now because of you. There is only one thing you can do to revoke this....I don't know if it will happen.​
    C'MON MAN!!!!
    NOWWWWWWW to the on the field nonsense. ​
    [​IMG]
    Dear Baltimore...congrats on the Super Bowl...but we no longer praise you for it. It's a new season and nobody cares that you won it last year. Now, you brought back Flacco, I am proud of you for not making that blunder. Yet, week 1 comes around and you get SPANKED by Oakland!?!?!?! Now, Oakland is no slouch of a team, we know that...but you got SPANKED by OAKLAND!!!! AT HOME!!!!!! You lost by 24 points with one of the bets defenses in the LEAGUE. Don't give me, "Ray and Reed or gone". I don't want to hear it. ​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Zikry...buddy..please don't let me see this ^ again. Look at this poor fella. Can't even show face!!!​
    You go to back to back NFC Championships...that is saying something. Unfortunately you came up short in both. That is not what this is about...​
    YOU GOT BEAT UP BY ATLANTA!​
    Not only did you lose, but you let Matt Ryan throw for 178 yards and 2 TDs on you. ​
    *crickets*​
    Oh yeah, those numbers aren't stellar....I forgot to mention....HE ONLY THREW THE BALL 4 TIMES!!!!​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Rams fans...you are not the only ones asking for Paper instead of Plastic. (If that pass defense continues, you might want to ask for plastic tho)​
    Detroit.....now...this is the UBER C'MON MAN.​

We all questioned your drafting a QB so early with Stafford at the helm. Culliver is a good prospect....but wtf did you need him for in Detroit? Don't forget you have Matt Moore on your roster as your backup. Now...you've got all these QB weapons, you bring back Megatron, so you should be all set to continue those amazing numbers with Johnson....unfortunately for you...week 1 did in fact come along. Don't worry tho you beat the Seaha....wait...no sorry you didn't. You did lose, I'm sorry you just lost that ga....hold on....​
    ARE YOU FRACKING KIDDING ME!??!!?!?!?!?!!?!?​
    44-0!!!!!
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!
    Don't be offended by any of this....if you are...C'MON MAN will come even harder at you.​

• Like Like x 11
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol!

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

NICE CIMMY!

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Hope this is a weekly segment, excellent work Cim!

6. cp0990

cp0990 Walk On

The sad thing is ...i agree with ya on the ravens..came in unfocused and got blown out

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  8. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

wtf? LOL

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Good stuff.