Cimmy's HK C'MON MAN! - Week 2

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

WEEK 2!!!!!
    Week 2 has passed and we are on to week 3! Great job guys! Much better on speed....now if we could only get you guys to do a damn summary or two we'd be doing much better. Let's Go!!!!!​
    Now, getting things started with this nonsense called content that I chose to do to get you guys to pay attention to something and maybe motivate your asses to do something....I'm looking at you Cade.​
    [​IMG]
    Week 2 would like to welcome the Detroit Lions back to C'Mon Man. Why? Simple...​
    Why does your QB (who only tried 1 pass) have the MOST RUSHING ATTEMPTS....ON YOUR TEAM....AGAINST HOUSTON?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?​
    Now...I get it...dude is agile and a runner. Ok...great...yippy...but WTF?!?!?!?!​
    When the coach was asked about this...he mentions "Tebow rushed 22 times today". That...​
    That is just...​
    That is fucking marvelous. Grand. Great. Wonderful. Glorious for Tim Tebow.​
    [​IMG]
    THIS IS A VIDEO GAME REMEMBER?!?!?!?!?!?​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alright...​
    [​IMG]
    Christian, Christian, Christian......man....I feel for you. I do, I really do. I mean...I think I do....cuz to me, you're still a rookie...on the real anyway...so mentally I think of you as a rook...but...we're in season 3. You've been around for a few years now man...​
    This isn't just that you threw 4 INTERCEPTIONS....it's not that you threw 4 INTERCEPTIONS AGAINST THE JAGUARS....it's that...well...this is a team thing on all you Vikes....you let Paul Posluszny return a pick 100 yards on you? REALLY!!!????​
    Now...I love Poz. PSU guy and all....but wtf?!?!?!?! 100 yards?!?!?!?!?! At the time, you were up 24-10 too...and that started the come back the eventually sunk the team. You had your chance tho...you were down 1 point in the 4th and....ANOTHER PICK 6.​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    CHICAGO!!!!!! You guys were doing so well all game long...I know, I allowed it to happen. With a lead late in the game, you find yourselfs stuck deep in your own territory. All you have to do is burn the clock...well a holding call on a fumble hurt you and stuck on you 1st and 20 on your own 13...so you decided..."Hey, let's pass"​
    [​IMG]
    You almost got it...but on 3rd and long...well...remember this guy???​
    [​IMG]
    Yeah...Chris Conte...you traded him to the Giants...and he picked you off which eventually led to the Giants scoring the game winning TD.​
    Don't give me that, "for whatever reason Cutler threw a lob when I wanted a rocket. Conte had nothing to do with it." STFU. GTFO​
    CONTE'S HANDS GRABBED THE FOOTBALL!!!! NO MATTER HOW PISS POOR OF A PASS IT WAS!!!! HE HAD A SHIT TON TO DO WITH THAT!!!!​
    Now....​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!
    Finally we come to the C'MON MAN of the week....​
    [​IMG]
    Now...we had a nice little fiasco with the Rams and the Cowboys about "mysterious sleeping pill" incident. Long story short...lag happens when you play a guy from Egypt. We know it. He knows it. Sometimes its TURRRRRIBLE...sometimes its playable. Now...this isn't a knock on that lag issue with the Rams...there has been enough of that....this is solely on you DALLAS.​
    WHY?!?!?!​
    Don't make lag an excuse you lost when you only had 1 pass attempt. ​
    "Oh, but I ran 6 pass plays and got sacked on 5"​
    Well....​
    WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!!?​
    You know there is lag...try a screen? Try a slant? Try something fast....IDGAF if it is incomplete...if you try then you try....THEN YOU CAN MAKE IT AN EXCUSE. ​
    Instead, you sat back...essentially threw in the towel, and took the beating. Only to not remember that the dude you are playing against....​
    LIVES IN EGYPT?!?!?!!?​
    AND YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT DISTANCE HAD AN EFFECT ON THE CONNCETION??!!?!?!?​
    Do you know how far that is? Idk where EXACTLY you both live in the land of the sand and nothing but steers and queers....but mother F@$&ER IT'S AROUND 7,000 MILES! (11,000 km if you like it that way)​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

lol, good job cimmy.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    LOL!LOL!

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

LOL!!! Awesome job Cimm

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol nice.

Can't believe I got through that week unscathed.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

lol great job

7. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I still don't get the Chris Conte thing lol He got gifted an interception.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

^^^^ See what I mean....

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Eli made it without mention, my game must not have been that bad...Thanks Cimmy...lol

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Classic