1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cimmy's HK C'MON MAN! - Week 2

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by Cimmy24, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

WEEK 2!!!!!
    Week 2 has passed and we are on to week 3! Great job guys! Much better on speed....now if we could only get you guys to do a damn summary or two we'd be doing much better. Let's Go!!!!!​
    Now, getting things started with this nonsense called content that I chose to do to get you guys to pay attention to something and maybe motivate your asses to do something....I'm looking at you Cade.​
    [​IMG]
    Week 2 would like to welcome the Detroit Lions back to C'Mon Man. Why? Simple...​
    Why does your QB (who only tried 1 pass) have the MOST RUSHING ATTEMPTS....ON YOUR TEAM....AGAINST HOUSTON?!?!!??!?!!?!?!?​
    Now...I get it...dude is agile and a runner. Ok...great...yippy...but WTF?!?!?!?!​
    When the coach was asked about this...he mentions "Tebow rushed 22 times today". That...​
    That is just...​
    That is fucking marvelous. Grand. Great. Wonderful. Glorious for Tim Tebow.​
    [​IMG]
    THIS IS A VIDEO GAME REMEMBER?!?!?!?!?!?​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alright...​
    [​IMG]
    Christian, Christian, Christian......man....I feel for you. I do, I really do. I mean...I think I do....cuz to me, you're still a rookie...on the real anyway...so mentally I think of you as a rook...but...we're in season 3. You've been around for a few years now man...​
    This isn't just that you threw 4 INTERCEPTIONS....it's not that you threw 4 INTERCEPTIONS AGAINST THE JAGUARS....it's that...well...this is a team thing on all you Vikes....you let Paul Posluszny return a pick 100 yards on you? REALLY!!!????​
    Now...I love Poz. PSU guy and all....but wtf?!?!?!?! 100 yards?!?!?!?!?! At the time, you were up 24-10 too...and that started the come back the eventually sunk the team. You had your chance tho...you were down 1 point in the 4th and....ANOTHER PICK 6.​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    CHICAGO!!!!!! You guys were doing so well all game long...I know, I allowed it to happen. With a lead late in the game, you find yourselfs stuck deep in your own territory. All you have to do is burn the clock...well a holding call on a fumble hurt you and stuck on you 1st and 20 on your own 13...so you decided..."Hey, let's pass"​
    [​IMG]
    You almost got it...but on 3rd and long...well...remember this guy???​
    [​IMG]
    Yeah...Chris Conte...you traded him to the Giants...and he picked you off which eventually led to the Giants scoring the game winning TD.​
    Don't give me that, "for whatever reason Cutler threw a lob when I wanted a rocket. Conte had nothing to do with it." STFU. GTFO​
    CONTE'S HANDS GRABBED THE FOOTBALL!!!! NO MATTER HOW PISS POOR OF A PASS IT WAS!!!! HE HAD A SHIT TON TO DO WITH THAT!!!!​
    Now....​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!
    Finally we come to the C'MON MAN of the week....​
    [​IMG]
    Now...we had a nice little fiasco with the Rams and the Cowboys about "mysterious sleeping pill" incident. Long story short...lag happens when you play a guy from Egypt. We know it. He knows it. Sometimes its TURRRRRIBLE...sometimes its playable. Now...this isn't a knock on that lag issue with the Rams...there has been enough of that....this is solely on you DALLAS.​
    WHY?!?!?!​
    Don't make lag an excuse you lost when you only had 1 pass attempt. ​
    "Oh, but I ran 6 pass plays and got sacked on 5"​
    Well....​
    WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??!?!!?​
    You know there is lag...try a screen? Try a slant? Try something fast....IDGAF if it is incomplete...if you try then you try....THEN YOU CAN MAKE IT AN EXCUSE. ​
    Instead, you sat back...essentially threw in the towel, and took the beating. Only to not remember that the dude you are playing against....​
    LIVES IN EGYPT?!?!?!!?​
    AND YOU DIDN'T THINK THAT DISTANCE HAD AN EFFECT ON THE CONNCETION??!!?!?!?​
    Do you know how far that is? Idk where EXACTLY you both live in the land of the sand and nothing but steers and queers....but mother F@$&ER IT'S AROUND 7,000 MILES! (11,000 km if you like it that way)​
    C'MON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

lol, good job cimmy.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    LOL!LOL!

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

LOL!!! Awesome job Cimm

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

lol nice.

Can't believe I got through that week unscathed.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

lol great job

7. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    I still don't get the Chris Conte thing lol He got gifted an interception.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

^^^^ See what I mean....

9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Eli made it without mention, my game must not have been that bad...Thanks Cimmy...lol

11. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Classic