Cinci vrs. TCU

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shibdib, Oct 10, 2010.

1. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Cinci vrs. TCU

When do u wanna play? I can play tonight if its not too late. But im busy all day tmw, going to the jets game.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

My bad man I just saw this. I'm always up late if you're up for playing after the game tomorrow. If not, we can shoot for after 7pm EDT on Tuesday.

3. shibdib

im about to pass out, but ya ill jump on here when i get home from the game. Im free all tuesday so i can either play late tmw night or during the day tuesday

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Alright sounds good. Shoot me a text when you're ready if you want. 419-388-3504

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I got stuck at home with no access to the 360 for tonight, but I can play from 9:30am-noon and after 7:30 tomorrow. Hopefully one of these times will work for you. Its been a hectic few days for me so scheduling anything has been a bitch...

6. shibdib

ya i just got home, its 4am, im cold wet and tired.. no to mention still drunk and about to vomit up white castle... it was a good game.. ill play tmw..

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Sounds like a hell of a time. I ended up watching the game at Frickers with some friends. Just let me know when you're up and ready to go. I have class from 11-12, 1-4:30, and practice at 5:15 so hopefully somewhere in there works out for you lol. My schedule sucks on Tuesdays...

8. shibdib

um ill jump on a 4:30 if u wanna play quick before practice

9. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

That probably won't be enough time, its about a 10 minute walk out there, and I have to be ready to go by 5:15. After practice I'm completely free the rest of the night though. So maybe try for sometime afterward? Should be done around 7ish

10. shibdib

That works, goin out to eat at 6ish so i should b home right around the same time

11. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Alright ill hop on live as soon as I get back so I should be ready when you get back

12. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm pretty sure Shibdib's internet just took a shit. Randomly got disconnected and he has been offline since.

Edit: Nevermind he's back

13. shibdib

Ya jus for record keeping purposes, game lagged out twice, got it in the 3rd time.