Cincinnati Bengals - Team Page

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CTfromDC, Aug 26, 2013.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Breaking NEWS: Bengals owner in negotiations to partner with Shawn Carter's Roc Nation Company to possibly move the Cincinnati Bengals to a larger market. This would be the second year in a row that Carter was involved with a franchise relocating. Carter, who is part owner of the NBA Franchise Brooklyn Nets, moved the Nets from New Jersey just a year ago. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. An insider close to the situation says "...there is less than a 10% chance for the move to actually happen, but the conversation has begun." It seems as if Mr. Turner may be trying to send a message to the fanbase in Cinci. Will it backfire?

Bengals.PNG

• Like Like x 3
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

....and with the the 13th pick, in the inaugural cycle of EA Sports Madden 25...CT chooses to take over ownership of the....

347509009_12in_Bengals_who_dey_answer_1_xlarge.png

cincinnati-bengals-slit-480x320.jpg

More to follow, but a preview of what could be on the horizon...Need a larger market, not enough flow-through...

brooklyn.jpg

BROOKLYN STAND THE PHUCK UP!!!

bengals-cheerleaders.jpg

3. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Breaking News:

Peyton Set to make his debut at QB tonight vs Pittsburgh in home opener. The city has been on fire since the blockbuster trade was announced after week ones loss. Andy Dalton has been quoted as saying "Damn, at least Alex Smith lost his spot to a young cat, Peyton's old enough to be my Dad", which got a few chuckles from the crowd. All in all, he and the team seemed to be in good spirits and welcomed there new Hall of Fame QB with open arms.

Carlos Dunlap will be missed, but we have depth at defensive end, NEXT MAN UP!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

2014 -2015 SEASON....
    Capture.PNG
    Capture2.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  5. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

2014 -2015 SEASON....
    Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

• Like Like x 2
  6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

2015-2016 OFF - Season |
    Bengals re-tooled and ready for a run this season...

[​IMG]

Ray Lewis returns after a brief retirement. The Hall of Fame MLB will play for his former division rival Cincinnati Bengals. Lewis is a first ballot inductee, but still has the passion that he's played with for 17 NFL seasons. Dustin Keller was seen tearing up when he found out that Ray Ray was returning to the league.
    OVR 94, Tackle 88, Hit Power 95, Awareness 98, Pursuit 90, and Play Recognition 99
    He still has it!

upload_2013-11-11_15-17-9.png

Tamba Hali joins the All-Pro Ray Lewis, and provides leadership, and character to the LB core. You need guys like this, not to mention he is a fucking monster on the pass rush.
    OVR 95, Tackle 84, Hit Power 88, Awareness 91, PowerMoves 95, Pursuit 91, and Play Recognition 93, Acceleration 89

upload_2013-11-11_15-17-27.png

Kyle Wilson was picked up in free agency. This acquisition is the reason why the Bengals traded down. They had scouted what appeared to be the next Deion Sanders or Champ Bailey in Sil Olugbode, who turned out to be as I expected...Still, no regrets. Wilson joins Leon Hall, Reggie Nelson, and Shawn Williams to form a very talented Secondary.
    OVR 88, Man Coverage 86, Zone Coverage 84, Press 90, Jumping 88, Speed 89, Acceleration 92, Agilty 95, Toughness 93, Stamina 93, Injury 97

upload_2013-11-11_15-17-38.png

Quinton Turner, WR from Kentucky, was the 5th pick in the draft. The Bengals went WR to give second year QB Gabe Minor another target. All-Pro WR AJ Green will play big brother to Turner, who takes over the #2 receiver spot from last years #4 pick in the Second round, Dorian Tyson-Gulley.
    * ROOKIE :
    Overall 79, Catching 84, Spec. Catch 81, Route Running 87, Speed 94, Acceleration 90, Spin Move 86, Stiff Arm 87, Kick Return 90, Toughness 88

upload_2013-11-11_15-17-48.png
    Rafael Abreu out of Auburn was projected to go much higher than where we found him. We understood the concerns, but felt we were deep enough with the signings of Lewis and Henderson to give the young man time to develop. He is an amazing tackler with a high football IQ. He will learn from two the best Linebackers that the sport has seen in the last 10 years.
    * ROOKIE : Overall 72, Tackle 92, Hit Power 84, Speed 76, Strenght 80, Awareness 79, Acceleration 79, Block Shedding 86, Pursuit 86, Toughness 82, Personality 76, High Motor

Cincinnati, Ohio | The Bengals have had a tumultuous first two years under owner/GM Carl "CTfromDC" Turner's tenure. Turner has followed the Dan Sneider approach and made huge moves in hopes that they would lift the franchise to respectability. He traded to get Peyton Manning, traded away the fan favorite Red Rifle Andy Dalton, traded away Carlos Dunlap and Michael Johnson (Two premiere young pass rushers) and Turner mandated that Marvin Lewis run the popular read option, much to Lewis' displeasure. He obliged Turner though, and appointed journeyman Josh Johnson as starter in week 8. Johnson had a little success, but it was apparent that he would not be the long term solution. The Bengals focused on Offense in the 2014 draft, picking up WR, HB, and QB with the first three picks. It seems as if Gabe Minor has been given the keys to the Maybach, because the Bengals traded away the #1 pick in the 2015 draft, and chose not to take the best QB in the draft, Ryan Irwin. Instead, the Bengals went skill position again to give young Minor a fighting chance, so there could be no excuse. "Surround him with weapons", said Lewis after being asked why another wide receiver was being drafted. Lewis and defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer decided they could significantly upgrade via free agency due to the Cap space that was available. Ray Lewis, Tamba Hali, and Kyle Wilson, all pro-bowlers, were signed and the Bengals instantly look like a top 10 defense, at least on paper. The AFC North is very competitive, Browns and Ravens have won the last two Super Bowls, Bengals are hungry. With the implementation of a new offensive scheme, new playbook, new QB, new offensive weapons, new veteran leadership on D, they feel like they can compete with anyone. Only time will tell if that is the case or not. Stay tuned..

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

2015 ROOKIE CLASS
    Capture1.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    Capture7.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    Capture6.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    Capture5.PNG

• Like Like x 3
  8. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Sheesh u think EA could use more faces? Markis Hull is my DE Loren Dickerson smh.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

They are just twins bruh, separated at birth thats all

• Like Like x 2