Cininnati Bengals trade block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by GDip, Sep 10, 2014.

1. GDip

GDip Walk On

This 1st post will be regularly updated with who is being made available.

Right now I am looking to trade a CB as I've got 5 capable of regular playing time. All are available, with different asking prices. In all cases draft picks would be considered as well as players.

Leon Hall: He will most likely not be easy to trade for. I'd want an 88+OVR player, preferably at MLB, or SS, but there aren't many players in that category I'd be happy trading for. Of course I will always consider players at other positions but they will need to be very good!

T. Newman and A. Jones
    : These two are essentially worth the same. Looking for a mid-level aging OL.

Darqueze Dennard and Dre Kirkpatrick: Also very similar in value. I'd like to keep them as they are young and skilled. They hold more value to me than Newman/Jones because of the age, but a starting player (OL, MLB, SS) would be a good starting point in talks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RFF

RFF Walk On

I can't look in depth right this moment, but I'm interested in adding a CB. Probably not in the Leon Hall zip code, but let's start a private convo and see if there's a good fit. Feel free to look my team over in the meantime.