Civil War

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by SuperBowlNachos, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I'll be free pretty much all day Friday. Saturday morning and early afternoon. Not sure about later on, been iced in since Monday and roads will finally be drivable.

2. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

If we advance tonight I can go too.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Come on Nachos... win it for your friends down in Palo Alto.

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

That's fine. A win gets me a BCS bowl.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

A win might put you in the NCG. And it puts me in the Rose Bowl.

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm not sure about this afternoon Nachos. I'm busy doing stuff for this site and OD for like the next two hours and then I have a dentist appt this afternoon. I'm available anytime after 7 tonight and anytime tomorrow. If you want to knock it out early in the morning then that''s fine. Hopefully we can advance right after our game.

7. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I think it could bump me to #2, but then the winner of the SEC CG would hop over me.

8. AJ Hart MN

He'll have you believe he's some 4 win team though. My god, he's 4th in the country and he acts like it would be a monumental upset if he were to beat me. Were 2-2 against each other and he does the same shtick every year... My team sucks, I have no chance, blah.. blah.. blah.

Haha, I see him working though.. [​IMG]

9. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Tonight could work. We got snow on top of ice so I doubt I go anywhere. Tomorrow early for sure if not tonight.

10. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I got lucky the coach decided to throw the ball :D I only put up 14 against Stanford. It's obvious I can't keep up with your explosive offense.

11. AJ Hart MN

Good deal man.. I'll be on the xbox tonight so just hit me up there or message me here.. Just give me a little wiggle room with the time. [​IMG]

12. AJ Hart MN

Ugh.. I couldn't stop ZCar at all. I got a couple lucky defensive TD's but he outplayed me. Granted, he has a ton more talent than you (4 guys on the O-Line that are rated 99 [​IMG]) and his defensive strategy against my passing attack was very good (forced 4 picks and Edwards only completed 16-33 passes). Granted, I made some huge plays but if you can hold his offense to 20 points, you should be able to hold me somewhat in check also. It's going to be a great game, it always is.. It will probably come down to a 2 point conversion again. [​IMG] And for the record, I'll continue to attack when I have a lead, that's the only way I'm going to do stuff now. Blew too many leads being conservative.

13. AJ Hart MN

Geez, snow on top of ice.. I can only imagine what that's like. [​IMG] Might be time for the state of Texas to invest in some plows that dish out millions of pounds of salt on your freeways so there are friggin potholes the size of Tony Steward's target on his back (Trey will like that one). [​IMG]

14. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

[​IMG]

I was going to run my mouth on signing day but I was like man what the hell can I say to a FSU fan, they are rocking the #1 class so YOU brought Steward up, so I'll post the picture now haha. I actually feel bad for Tony, his mom is being more of a FSU fan then a mom, she's had many statements about how she will never wear orange, she'll be on the FSU sideline when they play Clemson, I mean really ?? I understand you've grown up a fan but that is your SON. Now Dabo has personally taken over the recruiting of Clowney and we are HEAVILY in the mix, he's taking an unofficial visit on the 12th, even if he does sign with South Carolina, it's fun to watch them freak out about him possibly going to Clemson.

I felt like a 5 year old sitting at my work desk though watching ESPN3, when Steward said Clemson, it was pretty hard to be quiet

15. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Yeah really impressed with FSU's class. Its sick. Im so pissed at our class, if it wasnt time for Paterno to go before it is now. No one wants to play for the old geezer.

16. AJ Hart MN

I'll give Dabo one thing, he can recruit!! If he pulls Clowney now, he'll be a recruiting god.

17. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

At least Clemson and FSU are relevant one month out of the year...

18. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

FSU was pretty relevant last year.. They made the ACC championship game.

19. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

& Clemson finally made it back the year before. Even though we rode CJ Spiller's dick to the top, hey we got there lol...but I know what you meant, neither team really makes much noise on the "national" level.

and now I just read Clowney has dropped Alabama from his list & Clowney will officially take a unofficial visit to Clemson a few days before his annoucement. Ole $winney makin magic

20. AJ Hart MN

And they beat a damn good SEC team in the Chick Fil A Bowl.. FSU will be relevant for this moment forward, they are stacked and only getting better. Let the Clemson fans hate all they want, they are jealous [​IMG]

21. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Looks like tomorrow. 1E sounds good? I got talked into letting my sister in law use my 360 for the Kinect tonight.

22. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

well let me check on what time. 7E might be early enough. If we can play I'll hop on.

23. AJ Hart MN

It wouldn't be until 7 central.. Sorry

24. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Well I really have no idea. If not tonight, 12ish central tomorrow.

I guess you can't go right now?

25. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Dabo is a beast recruiter. Always has been. If he can pull Clowney that would just be insane. I guess he can sell him on being the next Da'quan Bowers, but Clowney's been considered a South Carolina lean forever. I wish I could really puff my chest out about our class... but, uh, that might be hard to do. I guess Coxson transferring back home and being eligible this year counts... he's gonna be the next great UMD receiver.