Clancy Takes First Carry To The House

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by BlyGilmore, Aug 26, 2009.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Clancy Takes First Carry To The House

[​IMG]

Already love this guy. He took his first ever hand-off and broke it 80 yards for the TD - setting a UNC record.

Draughn not to be out done ran for 210 to Clancy's 134.

[youtube]SUzYHAl4P88[/youtube]

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

regarding your user bars.. you can't chew bubblegum if you don't bring enough for the whole class.. get busy on mine... lol

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

when I looked at that position I had davis (the guy I landed) at the top but laughably did not notice he was a JUCO, which takes him well out of the top 10. Not that I had a shot at Clancy anyway, but the more I looked at him the more convinced I was he was one of the top couple.

I can't believe you didn't redshirt him since you already have a couple solid guys, but clearly he gives you an element the others on your team do not. So guarantee yourself 3 years instead of 2 and go pro... not a bad move.

4. BlyGilmore

I actually had him set to redshit and was doing my depth chart. talked myself into not needing him as an HB for the season. it'll be better long term, blah blah blah. even made sure to not play any pickup games with him at HB so I wouldn't fall in love and make things tougher.

Then I got to KR on the depth chart and did a sort by speed. He's like a 93 overall with 96 speed and 95 acceleration. "Things that make you go hmmmmm." Then I got to PR, another 90-something rating.

At that point I said fuck it. I can jury-rig my backs to get him a few carries a gamers, and he'll be a weapon on special teams. I have the FleXbox One in my playbook so I can get 3 guys on the field at once. Plus he adds an element to the backs we don't have already - a pure speed demon (both Draughn and Houston are more bruiser, between the tackles kind of guys. Elzy is pretty much just a pass catcher - not enough size to mow people down, not enough speed to blur by them).

5. BlyGilmore

PSD is here if you want to make your own ...

http://www.blygilmore.com/north_carolina/Signature_template.psd

If anybody wants me to make them user bars just PM me with what you want them to say. And if you have a special logo you want to be used you can send me the URL to that as well.

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Every time I see those uniforms they remind me of Kansas City

[​IMG]

7. BlyGilmore

hehe well you'll be seeing a lot of the powder blues because i'm currently 0-2 with the navy blue alternate uniforms.