1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Clarification Regarding Length of Highlight Reel Requirements

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, Dec 18, 2016.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    TMFL

Just a quick clarification on highlight content/length requirements.

Some guidance on what to include from your highlights if you use a game recorder when uploading to youtube. Black Republican please feel free to add any requirements that I miss.

1.) Key Plays on Defense for your team, your opponent's or both. (INT's, Fumbles, Safetys, TFL, Big Hits, etc)
    2.) Scoring plays (Touchdowns or FG/FG Misses)
    3.) Questionable plays or plays where you are concerned about playcalling.

I typically try to keep mine to 4 minutes or less and use Game Capture HD for trimming my highlights

My youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_Wn_O4GuE8qKTuaH83dxA If you would like examples of what i have typically included. There are highlights from this release along with others

• Like Like x 2
  2. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
  3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

To piggyback, we are asking you guys to twitch/record in the event a can complaint arises. We just ask that you archive your twitch recordings and hold onto your game recordings for no more than a couple RL weeks for the dust to settle.

When it comes to uploading content that was recorded through a capture device, do exactly what bawvu97 said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

4. xSavedByGraceo

xSavedByGraceo Walk On

Ok cool thanks. That will make my life so much easier. My wife and kids were about ready to kick me out because I tied up the internet so long trying to upload footage lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

• Like Like x 1