Class and this league

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JDBattleMC, Sep 1, 2010.

1. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Class and this league

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

So I can see the source of this comment [game score], I would prefer that matters like this are handled in a less public or antagonistic way.

I would like for each of you to PM me with any thoughts... have you discussed this at all already, or exchanged messages?

I would like to help resolve any issues instead of turning this into a public dispute right away. Feedback and a discussion can occur if appropriate.

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yes this is definately something u need to pm the commish about. Can't be posting this stuff on here out of frustration. It will end up with a ban if it happens to often

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

For now... a little reading material. This is from a vet of TF and it is the law...

I can ASSURE YOU that this post has NOTHING TO DO WITH any impression I have formed about the particular issue at hand, this is general commentary just for you all to know, learn and OBEY... haha... but I am SERIOUS.

"I. PREAMBLE

A. I have taken a lot of time to designate rules that I believe are best suited for all players. We will take our rules very seriously and there will be no lax attitudes when it comes to obeying the rules by the coaches, or when I administer judgments. These rules are very basic and are generally agreed upon in various online leagues. They are not designed to limit fun but rather to guide game play within reason. Creativity and fun are emphasized in this dynasty, but the reason we have the rules is to limit any cheating and/or questionable game play tactics so that everyone enjoys the online dynasty. Do not be fooled, I am a very nice guy, but if you do not respect the dynasty, its coaches or the rules you will be removed. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse. Please take five (5) minutes to read and learn the rules.

B. Additionally, If you feel that these rules need to be amended at anytime please do not hesitate to contact me. If you believe that you have found something that is not covered by the rules but feel it is probably being taken advantage of an AI flaw the best course of action is to notify me and to not use the tactic in a dynasty game.

II. FAIR GAME PLAY AND RESPECT

A. Above all else, fair game play and respect is vital to this dynasty. This is the number one rule in our dynasty. We will not tolerate any disrespectful play or attempts by any owners to circumvent the rules. If you do not agree with our rules and cannot adjust your game play style to fit within the rules, simply find another dynasty. Fair game play and respect are essential. I will be very strict in this aspect because it defines our essence as a dynasty.

B. DISRESPECTFUL TALK IS NOT PERMITTED. I understand that in the heat of battle things can be said and words can be exchanged. However, DO NOT make this a recurring theme. If you are constantly being disrespectful to others then you will be removed from the dynasty, no questions asked. A coach of this personality type really has no place in our dynasty.

C. ARGUMENTS AND DISPUTES will be handled in a PRIVATE manner between the two coaches and, if necessary, myself. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT publicly disrespect your opponent on the message boards. If you do, YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

D. PLAY WITHIN THE SPIRIT of the game. Running the same play 15 times again and again, while stoppable for most good coaches, IS NOT what we are looking for. You MUST open up your playbook. Use different plays. This will make the game, in the long run, more enjoyable for you and ESPECIALLY for your opponent. Going for it on 4th and 37 in the first quarter is not realistic football. Five onside kicks a game is not realistic football. I think you get the point. If you are going to be a coach in this dynasty it is important to remember that there is more than one way to skin a cat. Be imaginative. No one is saying you can't do your "money play"...just mix it up with the other 200 plays in your book. Do not abuse "money plays" that take advantage of an AI flaw in the game."

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Sorry to step in Big just saw the title and knew it couldn't be good