Class of 2015 Recruiting Board

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Same deal as always

2. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Horns Add 1st Commitment
    [​IMG]

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

The Tiger land there 1st Commit of the year a very SOLID 3* OLB, If i can get 3*'s like this I dont care about 5*'s :p
    ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 04 20.44.jpg

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

:pRecruiting News From The Plains:D
    We had big time players visit week 5 and boy did it pay off. Here is the commits from the week.
    It's official the #2 & #3 MLB of this class are in the fold at Auburn, it was not a huge need but we will always take solid LBS
    ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 11 18.06.jpg
    ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 11 18.07.jpg
    Next was my coveted player for this years class the #5 HB, we started off putting him on our board jus because we needed a HB this year mainly because Mason might bolt for the NFL and we have not signed 1 HB since we started the OD because we had a stable of young talent. Mr. Tolbert said he was a speed back but before scouting him it was on B speed and B Accel not impressive, but after scouting him fully in week 1 BAM I knew I had found a gem and we landed him.
    ScreenHunter_09 Sep. 11 18.08.jpg
    Next we have %* Ath and probably going to play CB for us unless he pans out better somewhere else,
    Will Hill, hes fast and can cover in man to man D and that fits our blitz style cuz we leave our corners on a island lots when we blitz
    ScreenHunter_10 Sep. 11 18.09.jpg
    Next is a nice DT and our biggest Position of need this year because we have 3 JR DTs and 1 SO on roster and need to add depth because all the JR DT's are good enuff to head to the NFL this year if they choose if that happens this guy could see insta play time and if it don't our D-Line will be a NIGHTMARE for QB's next year
    ScreenHunter_11 Sep. 11 18.09.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  5. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Longhorn Recruiting Update
    First off, I want to congratulate Fred Limbo for beating me out on MLB Travis Watson and HB Mike Tolbert, both of whom were high on our list this year. I guess that'll teach me to try and wait for a rivalry weekend to schedule visits, if only they'd held out one more week maybe we could've pick one or both up. Anyway, here's three players we've picked up recently:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Gets First Commit
    Iowa lands its first commitment. Kyle Love will bring some depth to the defensive end. Love will probably get red shirted with the 5 current juniors on this years squad. ​
    Kyle Love.jpg

7. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Signs another!
    Mark Thompson signs to be a Hawkeye next fall. With 2 seniors leaving this year Thompson could possibly fill a hole somewhere in the depth chart.​
    Mark Thompson.jpg

8. Ben

Ben Walk On

Georgia lands some top talent!

Screen shot 2012-09-13 at 2.24.30 PM.png
    #5 Guard in the nation

Screen shot 2012-09-13 at 2.24.41 PM.png Screen shot 2012-09-13 at 2.24.54 PM.png

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

That guy is slowwwwwwwwwwwww haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

yea i seen that and i think he could possible be moved to tight end. haven't put alot of thought into it yet.

11. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

3 More Sign With Iowa
    Tidwell.jpg
    Mike Tidwell signs with Iowa. With 3 seniors leaving after this season, the coaching staff made a decision to recruit the running back position hard. Tidwell could be redshirted next season to help develop himself.​
    Martin.jpg
    Randy Martin also committed to Iowa. Might be more explosive than fellow new Hawkeye, Thompson. Like Thompson, Martin could be redshirted to develop.​
    Jones.jpg
    Paul Jones will bring some depth to the cornerback position. Look for him to be redshirted. ​

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn adds 2 more to the fold this week and is looking very good on some other top talent 1st is a 5* T that will add some depth if he dont move to Center, and a much needed DT because as I said before we have 3 JRs and 1 SO DT on our roster and dont want a groupd of true Fresmen trying to start for us at least this way they will have a year to grow
    ScreenHunter_15 Sep. 15 19.05.jpg ScreenHunter_16 Sep. 15 19.06.jpg

13. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Wisconsin finally adds first commit

Billy Bonner.png

The #2 Tackle in the nation looks to continue the legacy of great offensive lineman @ Wisconsin

14. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn adds 2 more one insta this week
    1st we have the last piece in the "replace our DT's" project amd it comes in the form of the #7 DT in the class
    ScreenHunter_23 Sep. 18 18.47.jpg
    So our DT class looks like this
    ScreenHunter_25 Sep. 18 18.59.jpg
    Now our Insta commit of the week at 6'6 226lbs with good speed for his size he looks to be a big WR target based on his skill set we will see where he fits best for the tigers
    ScreenHunter_24 Sep. 18 18.48.jpg
    We are closing in on getting commits severl of our top targets and have a sleeper 5* we are slipping up on that will be a great get for us if we can land him. We are in good shape for 3 more 5* prospects and look to close the class strong

15. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Badgers add skill players to class

Dual Threat QB Cory Mann the #3 QB in the nation

cory mann.png

Matt Ellis the #2 HB in the nation looks to continue the tradition of great running backs at UW

matt ellis.png

16. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Congrats on signing man Glen Cieske, decided to spend my time elsewhere. He should be good tho, and I look forward to facing a qb recruit that i'm familiar with

17. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

It should be a couple of years before he sees the field, he will be red shirted his FR Yr.

18. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Buckeyes Close Historic Class
    Ohio State closed their 2015 class, which looks to be one of the best ever in recruiting history. With only 16 commitments, the quantity is not that impressive. But the quality is unbelievable. 7 five stars and 7 four stars will join the Scarlet and Grey next season. Here's who they are.
    Athletes
    Chris Butler 5stars: - ATH #4)​
    Vinnie Lawson 5stars:- ATH #6)​
    Eric Owens 5stars: - ATH #7)​
    Brian McKinney 4stars: - ATH #14)​
    Vernon King 4stars:- ATH #23 )​
    This year Ohio State focused on getting Athletes - players with speed to play in our systems on both sides of the ball. Although they are all multitalented, Butler, Owens, Lawson and King are all extremely raw and will likely redshirt. Butler is a quarterback in the making, but will have plenty of time to establish himself as a passer sitting behind Brown and Bush. Lawson will have to find a position, he is solid, but not great, at both CB and WR. We love King and the potential he has at running back. He has great speed, but is much larger than our typical scat backs. Owens should be a nice runningback too, and has a similar skill set to King, just a tad slower. McKinney is ready to play right away, and should be a fantastic defensive back in the future.​
    Wide Receivers
    Roy Arrington 5stars: - WR #6)​
    Stephen Martin 4stars:- WR #35)​
    The first commitment in the class of 2015, Arrington might be the most polished of the bunch. He has the makings of a great slot receiver. Arrington is pure possession, a gem of a prospect waiting to prove himself. The Buckeyes don't lack for playmakers, and that wont change with this recruiting class.​
    Tight EndLorenzo Woods 3stars:- TE #18)​
    Offensive Line
    Tony Butler 4stars:- C #3)​
    Eddie Rivera 4stars:- C #4)​
    Jeff Richards 4stars:- T #8)​
    Defensive Line
    John Butler 5stars: - DE #2)​
    Antonio Carr 3stars:- DE #35)​
    The rich just get richer. Ohio State has consistently pulled the top defensive linemen year in and year out, and this class was no exception. Butler is ready to play, and be a star, from day one. He will likely have to pay his dues as a situational player behind the Buckeye's immediate depth however. Carr is an under the radar prospect, but has great measurables. We actually like him better at defensive tackle given his size and block shredding abilities.​
    Linebackers
    Anthony Elbert 4stars:- MLB #5)​
    Cornerbacks
    Andrew Smith 5stars: - CB #1)​
    Dustin Holmes 5stars: - CB #2)​
    After failing to sign elite talent at cornerback for the first two seasons, our coaching staff was focused on signing Smith and Holmes. We did, and we couldn't be happier. We really like our entire class, but can't wait to watch these two flourish as shut-down corners for the next 3-4 seasons. Both hailing from New Jersey, the Garden Brothers will look to prove that the Buckeye defense is as good as our offense.​

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Spayer419 nice class looking forward to some great competition in the division!

20. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

The Tigers add 2 more to the Class 1st is a Big 5* Ath that I really have no clue to what he will play I cant get a good read on his skill set so I am going with a O-Lineman I hope cuz I need a good Center in this class We will see
    ScreenHunter_05 Sep. 21 19.30.jpg
    Next We have Mr, Gordon he is a fast WR like we love at Auburn and will Red Shirt and try and gain more speed over the years not fully scouted and he is already +5 and a 78 overall we will take that from the #21 WR any day
    ScreenHunter_06 Sep. 21 19.30.jpg

21. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Signs 2 Top 200 Ranked Players
    Ernest Rogers.jpg
    Ernest Rogers has signed to be a Hawkeye. Rogers will help with the struggling offensive line. Could possible be red shirted and get serious playing time his sophomore year.​
    Kevin Perry.jpg
    Kevin Perry also signs with the Hawks. Like Rogers, Perry will likely get red shirted. Iowa's happy to keep some of the top players in the state of Iowa at one of the home colleges.​

22. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

webbs6212 nice haul I wanted Rodgers badly

23. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Lands 4
    Aaron Sanders.jpg
    Aaron Sanders: This Top 150 player has signed with Iowa. Sanders can play both sides of the ball. Quarterback and defensive secondary or even linebacker. Iowa will see how the season ends and how many players we lose to draft/transfer.​
    JJ Johnson.jpg
    J.J. Johnson: Another Top 150 signs. Like Sanders, J.J. can play almost both sides of the ball. He looks like an average quarterback, and possible a decent defensive back. Only time will tell were we decided to put him.​
    TJ Baker.jpg
    T.J. Baker: Baker will land into the backup post till later on in his career at Iowa. Likely he will be red shirted.​
    Matt Taylor.jpg
    Matt Taylor: Taylor will be bringing depth to the defensive line.​

24. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Wisconsin's Potential Top 3 Playmakers from the 2015 class

a. barrett.png cory mann.png m. smith.png

25. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Auburn adds 3 more (2 instas) and now has one spot left in this years class and are looking to fill it with a DE I am working on but not sure if i can land him here they are
    The #4 QB his accuracy will keep him off the field and he has some very good compatition that is already on the roster its possible he might never see the field at Auburn but he might progress and become a player who knows
    ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 27 19.34.jpg
    Next up is #8 TE this guy joins a VERY deep pos for the tigers will def red shirt and might move to FB
    ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 27 19.34.jpg
    Next is #13 ath who's down side is he is slow with 85 speed he projects as a WR or RB another player that will haft to work his way onto the field and improve a lot to get play time
    ScreenHunter_09 Sep. 27 19.35.jpg