Class of 2016 Recruiting Board

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Let's see better recruiting content this season

2. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

Iowa Signs 2 Right Off The Bat
    Avery Dennis.jpg
    Avery Dennis: Dennis will look to fill the shoes from 2 seniors that will leave this season. Anderson and Tidwell will be the main 2 backs with Dennis behind them 2. Look for Dennis to be possible red shirted,unless Iowa cant pick up another back.​
    Jordan Graves.jpg
    Jordan Graves: With 4 seniors graduating from this position, Iowa's looking to gain some help from Graves and possible others. Graves will be red shirted to help him evolve into a impact player, hopefully. ​

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Horns add First Commit
    [​IMG]

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Aubrun Lands its 1st 2 recruites of the year in a big WR and Huge DT. Lets talk about them some:
    ScreenHunter_02 Oct. 07 11.58.jpg
    Mr Carey will procide a big target for the Auburn QB's over the next few years with his ability to catch anything thrown his way he will be targeted often in the future. The big problem for MR. Carey will be fighting for play time. With 5 FR WR's on the tigers rosters he will haft to work hard to get on the field. Auburn Coach missed Possition changes and all the ath where put at WR which is a shame because W. Hill was recruited as a CB:( He might get moved over next off season but it will hurt his awarness a lot so depending on what it looks like he might change or not.
    ScreenHunter_04 Oct. 07 12.06.jpg
    Next we continue to reload at DT with a big time player and the #75 player in the nation and #3 DT. Meet Mr. Tim Whitaker he is the brother of former Auburn DT Jeffry Whitaker who bolted for the NFL this year as a JR but talked his brother into joining the team. (y)
    ScreenHunter_03 Oct. 07 11.58.jpg
    Missing the Offseason really opened up several gaps in out team. We had 2 stupid walk ons because we missed poss changes several LBS and O-Line that needed to be shuffled from left to right or something but we will fix it next year.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I tried to get ahold of this guy. He just likes the Short Horns too much I guess.

It's crazy when you can be a "bust" and still be 79 overall. He should be pretty good.

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at least progression occurs after position changes. So even if he drops a bit moving to CB, he will make up some of that during progression. What is his current AWR for WR?

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Notre Dame pulls in their first recruit for the 2016 season.

OLB.JPG

Not fully scouted but he fills an immediate need at OLB. With a year to redshirt he should be a solid contributor in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

This is him​
    ScreenHunter_09 Oct. 09 18.32.jpg

9. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

RECRUITING [​IMG] UPDATE

Texas picks up a gem recruit in #5 OLB Jeremy Mitchell. He is talented enough to contribute right away, but may still be redshirted depending on how the roster shapes up next year.
    [​IMG]

10. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

What's with Notre Dame LB's being named Prince? ;)

11. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

They all want to play in the shadow of "The King of Kings".

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]

Horns Add #3 FS

[​IMG]

Texas is happy to announce the signing of FS Al Harper from Crowley, LA. He's a fast kid with good coverage skills, but he's also a pretty strong tackler. We also like his 6'3" size which should give him the ability to battle receivers for the ball when opponents look to go deep.

13. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn Lands a Stud at DE
    ScreenHunter_06 Oct. 15 18.26.jpg
    Week 7 will be a huge recruiting week for the Tigers

14. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Oklahoma's Class Looks Strong Early
    Team Needs: OLB (1)
    5 Star: 3​
    4 Star: 1​
    OFFENSE
    • (*****) Robert Joseph, WR (#5)
      • 78 (+1) Overall Rating
    The addition of Joseph brings yet another speedy receiver for Oklahoma's young quarterbacks to throw to.

DEFENSE
    • (*****) Tyler Slaughter, MLB (#1)
      • 80 (-1) Overall Rating
    • (****) Richard Davis, MLB (#2)
      • 79 Overall Rating
    Slaughter and Davis, #1 and #2 ranked MLB, look to fill Oklahoma's need for one OLB and should motivate each other to perform at their best to earn the spot.

• (*****) Brandon Douglas, CB (#1)
      • 80 Overall Rating
    The addition of the top CB of the class gives Oklahoma some desired secondary and should take some of the pressure off of Early King to play defense. Douglas, Slaughter and Davis all look to bolster Oklahoma's already strong defense.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  15. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

RECRUITING [​IMG] UPDATE
    Texas picks up four more signings. Here's a look:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Smith and Herman will help keep the Longhorn secondary fast and athletic, while Moore may well be the top center in this year's class after all is said and done. He should help anchor the offensive line in the future. Brett Jones is quite an interesting recruit with his mix of size and speed. He seems to have great defensive skills as well as being able to catch the ball, so it will be interesting to see if he'll be a beast of a linebacker or end up on the offensive side of the ball creating mismatches as a receiver or tight end. Maybe the Horns will even be able to sprinkle him in on both sides of the ball.

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

The #1 and #3 Free Safeties eh cmassey13? You are even more annoying as a recruiter in this league than you are in Bump 'N Run since you are the Shorthorns.

17. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

thanks bud. quite the compliment. this year's actually been a little tougher than usual for me on a couple of needs that I'm struggling fill.

18. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Yeah, i am trying to go for quality over quantity with ND and it is taking me forever to get any hard commits. I have a few needs this year because the CPU didn't think ahead at all with recruiting. No balance in classes what so ever. Just over-recruit whatever the current needs are.
    It recruited 7 defensive ends last year and 2 or 3 DTs. I'm either going to have to rotate a ton on the DL or have at least one or two transfer. I should have a really good line in a few years though.

19. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Been there before. ND is strong enough that I'm sure you'll get it worked out pretty quick.

20. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn adds a decent CB for depth at the Poss this is a huge week for the Tigers on the recruiting rail as we have big time players visiting
    ScreenHunter_11 Oct. 17 18.51.jpg

21. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Notre Dame adds 3 SOLID recruits!

Capture.JPG
    Some of you probably know more about Matt Anderson than I do. I never got the chance to scout him but he had GT, Iowa, Texas and tOSU in his top ten. Anyone got any tape on him? ;)

Capture.JPG
    Mathis will never be a burner, but he's got a chance to develop into a really good passer with just enough speed to keep the defense honest. He will have time to develop with a few good QBs on NDs roster already.

Capture.JPG
    Bell looks like a solid LB prospect. I'm hoping his speed holds up when he gets on campus. Hopefull he can redshirt and then be able to provide depth as a RSFr.

So that gives the Irish 4 commits out of 19 total this season with 4 soft commits itching to pull the trigger.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012
  22. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn adds 3
    ScreenHunter_12 Oct. 20 18.30.jpg

23. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Three more pull the trigger for ND!

Capture.JPG
    Luke Dean will come in looking to develop his power over the next few years while replacing the outgoing SR kicker.

Capture.JPG
    Mystery man Dustin Jackson will find a place on the team when he reports this summer. Coach wasn't able to fully scout him but he's guessing he ends up on offense.
    Capture.JPG
    Finally, JuCo Sophmore athlete Eric Williams will try to contribute to the offense in some capacity in the future. With development he could become a solid dual threat QB or possibly a possesion reciever. We may end up with our own Slash splitting time between QB and WR.

24. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn ADD 2 big recruits and got a soft from probably the best HB in the class a super sleeper lets look at them.
    ScreenHunter_16 Oct. 22 19.38.jpg
    #12 Guard 78 overall stud
    ScreenHunter_17 Oct. 22 19.38.jpg
    #6 CB and a 79 overall great speed and man coverage
    ScreenHunter_18 Oct. 22 19.38.jpg
    And last but far from least the beast HB MR. Moses at a 81 over all +10 I'd say we found a gem.

25. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

RECRUITING [​IMG] UPDATE

Texas adds two more ESPNU 150 recruits. Chris Peterson, an athlete from Punta Gorda, FL, looks like a great receiving target at 6'5" and 217lbs. If he has any blocking skills, he could be a beast at TE. Otherwise, he'll add to a deep receiving corps. Justin Lane, a DE from Grambling, LA, runs pretty well for a 6'2" 252lb kid. He should end up starting at end rather quickly.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1