Class of 2019 Recruiting Board

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Good luck!

2. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Wolverines Sign Two in the Early Going
    ScreenHunter_925 Jan. 22 16.09.jpg
    Very talented all-around Center, should be a 4-year starter with red-shirt Senior Ryan Hawkins off to the NFL after this season.
    ScreenHunter_926 Jan. 22 16.09.jpg
    A promising kid from Ironwood, MI has his dreams of playing for Big Blue come true. Michigan staff takes a big risk with this signing, will be interesting to see if it pans out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Crumbler81 a 6'2 receiver with 4.4 speed is never a bad early commitment even if he's on the bench for a year or two. That C looks solid too!!

4. jandy

jandy Walk On

Two Commit to the Crimson Tide
    Bama Kevin Wheeler.PNG
    Filling a team need, CB Kevin Wheeler committed to Alabama week 1. Although not fully scouted, Wheeler looks to be a solid contributor after a first-year redshirt. Hopefully his coverage skills will match his speed and athleticism.
    Bama Nick Green.PNG
    Bama also added MLB Nick Green. With a multitude of upperclassmen at linebacker, Alabama is looking to fill the holes that will inevitably be left once the more experienced players leave. Expect Green to be the first of a few linebackers the Crimson Tide bring in in this recruiting class.

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm guessing some of the D's will improve with scouting.

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Mannnn I can't believe all of the corners falling off the map so early! Two targets allready committed elsewhere by Week 3. There goes that idea of trying to stack up on DBs this year...

I'm going to have some serious user battles in recruiting this year, jandy has a monster in Tuscaloosa and he is all over my recruiting board.

I think the battle for #1 QB Scott Johnson will be one of the most intense....reeeallly going out of my boundaries and swinging for the fences trying to get this guy to sign, I expect Crumbler81 will throw everything and the sink to keep him close to home but this should be an intense early season battle.... he's allready made his plans to official visit Ann Arbor next week, the Wolverines will want to lock him up then because if he takes his week 6 visit to Tallahassee the FSU staff will have the last say in his commitment that will likely happen mid-year.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Oh, don't worry. You are FSU, your team and fanbase are full of DBs! I kid, I kid.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Yeah, this is going to be an intense recruiting battle. There's actually a bunch of guys I'm looking at that have more than few teams gunning for them, so I could have a really great class this year or kinda mediocre. Looking pretty good so far though :)

9. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I am doing everything I can to expand my pipelines so I don't have to constantly battle tOSU, Wisco, and Michigan for every recruit.

10. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

That DT better not commit before his visist, if I can get him on campus its over cy!

11. jandy

jandy Walk On

Yeah we have a few recruiting battles LongGONE24. Looks like Bama might be dipping into the state of Florida this year :)

12. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

OKLAHOMA RECRUITING CLASS TAKES SHAPE

This week was huge for the Oklahoma Sooners, not only asserting their dominance over SEC opponent Mississippi State, but also corraling five of their top targeted recruits. Here's a run down and a forecast of how these kids will fit in to the Sooners' plan.

NickGalloway-OLB.jpg

NICK GALLOWAY, OLB: Oklahoma out did themselves going in to the state of Wisconsin and stealing him from the Big Ten powerhouse. A sneaky quick player, he may break the starting lineup as soon as he steps on the field, and be an amazing addition to the linebacking corps. Galloway's strengths appear to be his speed and ability to get through the line, which will wreak havoc on opposing QB's.

TravisDowning-ATH.jpg

TRAVIS DOWNING, ATH: I was considering this kid a fringe prospect until his 94 speed and 96 acceleration popped up on the scouting screen. I offered him a scholarship as soon as possible, and he accepted on the advance. Not only can Downing catch the football, he also profiles as a great cover cornerback. Downing has the rathr potential to make him a player on both sides of the ball, depending on which other recruits commit to the Sooners in the coming weeks.

ScottHarris-SS.jpg

SCOTT HARRIS, SS: His hit power is 93. His zone coverage is 86. He's a freshman. We will welcome him with open arms.

RusselBailey-WR.jpg

RUSSELL BAILEY, WR: A solid speed receiver that the Sooners do not currently have on the roster, the coaches are excited to get Bailey in the weight room. He projects to get the redshit in his first or second year, and then will be relied upon to play the same role of not forgotten alumni Early King. Bailey was hotly sought after by SEC rival Florida, so this one would be considered a feather in the cap for the Oklahoma Sooners.

TimLawson-QB.jpg

TIM LAWSON, QB: The benefit of having a pocket passer in Coach Fishdock's system has finally started to come to fruition as is evidenced by the recent success of Brent Price (18 TD, 5 INT, 61% COMP). Lawson, although not in the ESPNU 150, is still an intriguing prospect that should enjoy a red shirt freshman year followed by another year learning behind Price's successor, Mark Martin. That profiles Lawson to arrive on the scene in his third year and be ready to lead the Sooners and become proficient running Fishdock's pro-style offense.

• Like Like x 1
  13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

The Irish Recruiting Network

Up to 8 of the 15 total schollies. Here are some recruiting highlights for the year so far.

Capture.JPG

Bryan Green, the top OLB in this years class, was snatched out of Georgia in a tight battle with Georgia Tech. Not yet fully scouted but he seems solid so far. He joins a loaded group of LBers at ND where he can afford to redshirt and reach his full potential.

Capture2.JPG

Corey Hill, the top Guard in this years crop, was snatched out of Ohio in a tight battle with tOSU. His excellent strength should help him exceed and he will also have the opportunity to redshirt.

Capture4.JPG

Fontenot is the third #1 of the class. This one at the need position of TE. His receiving attributes are fantastic and he will have the skills to contribute early with the graduation of current star TE Graham Mills.

Capture3.JPG

Gibson is at my other need position. WIth 2 Sr HBs graduating, ND had to hit the recruiting trail hard for runners. The #1 HB was lost in a vicious battle with tOSU and Texas, but Gibson is a tough runner who fits NDs style well. Apparently Power RBs love the Irish. Gibby will be pressed into service early and should split time with the one returning HB.

Capture5.JPG

The final stud commit of the class (so far) is Marshall Grant. Big, fast and strong. He will be a great addition to the Notre Dame linebacking legacy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jandy

jandy Walk On

Bama Adds Recruits, Bolsters O-Line and Linebacking Corps
    Offensive Line
    Bama Adam Moore.PNG Bama CJ Perry.PNG Bama Jared Johnson.PNG
    Linebackers
    Bama Chad Robinson.PNG Bama Ryan Bentley.PNG Bama John Cummings.PNG
    #3 OLB Brian Wood is also close to signing with the Crimson Tide. Alabama expect the 79 Overall Rated linebacker to commit in the coming weeks.
    Bama Ray Hall.PNG
    The defensive second coming of Ray Hall decided he would rather be part of Bama Nation this time around. Spayer419
    Fililng a team need, #1 K Dee Johnson committed to Alabama.
    Bama Dee Johnson.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Lol at Ray Hall but he's a putz compared to the former tOSU great...probably the greatest player of the dynasty

• Like Like x 1
  16. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Umm does that height say 6'7?

Excuse me while I go puke.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Michigan Adds #8 CB and #19 K
    Class currently ranked 16th

ScreenHunter_1058 Jan. 31 18.11.jpg
    Maurice should add some much needed depth at CB with starters Dustin Bryan and Zach Poland graduating this year.

ScreenHunter_1059 Jan. 31 18.11.jpg
    With starting K Tommy Cook graduating and most likely moving on to the next level, Anthony should become a 4-year starter.

18. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Buckeyes Return To Roots, Land Top 3 Targets
    Jermaine Peters (ATH, *****)
    In sports it's commonplace to prep stars to former pro greats. It's a practice that carries over in recruiting too. Some Buckeye fans will remember that when coach Meyer arrived in Columbus he immediately began looking for someone to be "the next Percy Harvin." Ray Hall, the top athlete in the class, signed for the Buckeyes and for four years thrived in the 'Harvin Role,' his career culminating with a Heisman trophy and a national championship. Meyer has been searching for the next Ray Hall since the playmaker's graduation, and it seems that the search is over. Jermaine Peters is an elite athlete, with speed and agility that will remind fans of Hall, Harvin and other greats.
    81 overall -- 98 speed -- 96 acceleration -- 92 agility
    Joe McCutcheon (HB, *****)
    For the second consecutive year, Ohio State lands the nation's top running back prospect. In fact, OSU inked the top two prep tailbacks last season. McCutcheon, the second overall prospect in this year's class, will join a loaded stable of running backs, but McCutcheon brings something different to the table. Speed. While Will Chavis and Cornell Landrum are physical power backs, the 5'9 'Cutch is a speedy scat back that will remind Buckeye Nation of former great Tavaris McLaurin.
    80 overall -- 95 speed -- 96 acceleration -- 94 agility

Charlie Moore (ATH, ***)
    While only a three star, the OSU staff was high on Moore from the start, and it seems that their lofty expectations of the 5'11 athlete could come true. Moore projects to be an elite athlete with skills to develop into a lethal quarterback. Meyer has done an excellent job of recruiting skill positions the last couple of years, so Moore will have a bevy of talent around him. If he even scratches the surface of his potential, OSU's offense could reach new heights.
    78 overall -- 92 speed -- 88 acceleration -- 86 throw power -- 84 throw accuracy

19. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

***k me sideways.....

• Like Like x 1
  20. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Haha sorry bud, gotta recruit for my system :p

21. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Oh no worries, I only jump on Peters to try and steal him from you. I haven't played against those two and I already can't wait till they graduate/go pro.

• Like Like x 1
  22. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Recruiting Update
    The Texas recruiting class is coming together nicely, with 11 signings so far. That leaves them with just a couple of scholarships left to offer unless they see some early departures in the offseason. Here's a list of the commits so far:
    [​IMG]
    CB Reggie Patrick and FS David Washington are the #1 prospects at their respective postions and look to be future stars. Here's a closer look:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Another important commitment for the Texas staff is QB Chris Harris, who at 6'4 and 225 lbs is a big kid who can run and has a strong arm. He may need some time to improve his throwing skills, but he projects to be a nice do-it-all QB.
    [​IMG]

23. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

And in other news the Badgers again are taking there time getting commits

• Like Like x 1
  24. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Yeah whats up with that?

25. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

You and I both bro. I'm confident my class till be top 15 but my recruits are taking their sweet time to commit as well.