CLASSLESS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big D

Big D Walk On

CLASSLESS

so i know i'm not the best player here and playing without my one star pretty much means im gonna lose. but when OBwhite is up 11 with two seconds left and he kicks a rub it in field goal, it completely takes any fun out of it for me. so if that is the kind of league the omfl is then i dont want any part of it. what a classless and childish move....and its supposed to be prohibited in our league rules. well done obwhite........

2. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Dude.. really? And calling me every name in the book is classy??

Please calm down, it was 4th and 1 from the 2 yard line and the playclock and game clock were almost identical, i could understand if i went for the touchdown..

I'm sure cussing me out via PSN messaging is prohibited as well..... How about running around in the backfield during a play. Come on bro, please just calm down your acting like i was going for it up by 30 points.

I ran the ball the entire 4th quarter unless it was 3rd and long. I was doing anything but running up the score, i could have scored way more points but i didn't. it was a 14 point game at the end, not nessicarily what teams would call "running up the score"

I have remained civil with you, even as you continued to call me vulgar names, and i will continue to, it seems like you just are mad because you lost and now your trying to get me banned because were in the same division.. You should be happy that you get a chance to play me again in a few weeks...

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

While maybe he should of kneeled or ran just to kill the clock, that gives you no right to storm on to here and attack him or this league. Its not a big thing but I'm sure we will have it corrected and it wont happen again. You need to relax about something so small. Plus we need you for those power rankings, don't leave.

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Sorry, I know OB has played with many of you before. . .but if this was a new guy that did it too you mustang, i think you would have different thoughts. No power rankings I don't think. . .too much work to have fun, when the actual gameplay isn't.

5. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

2 - Respect

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above all things, we are to be respectful to one another and act like adults. But understanding that we are human.......and not all of us are going to "get along," we still are expected to be respectful. Rivalries make football fun, and most coaches are parts of other leagues, and guys will bring their issues into our league. We are fine with that, but people having "internet courage" and calling guys out for whatever reason will not have a place in OMFL. Use our messaging program for private issues between coaches, and if gameplay issues exist, take it up with a commish. Don't flame in the forums when it is not necessary. Use that energy and put into your game, you may find the game much more enjoyable than most.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

Yup I broke rule #2. I realize that. I'll take the same punishment they give you.

That's it. I won't 'flame the fires' here any more.

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

man, i wanna be there for ur next game, maybe i dont cause you both will play so conservative not to hurt eachothers feelings hahahaha

8. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

lol.... my feelings were never hurt, just confused when i started getting cussed out after the game... i thought it was a damn good game...:HoosierHoo:

9. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Take a knee there imo.

10. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

jus joking, but seriously, i would watch!

11. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

If anyone has the chance, I want you to run the score up on me. It's my job to stop you. Let's play ball and stop being women.

12. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

(y)

13. Branden

Branden Walk On

SD dont do this still do the power rankings itll be fun dont take it out on every1 else cus something so small went wrong just come back and cool down

14. Branden

Branden Walk On

OB i honeslty woulda done the same thing cus kneeling it wprob woulda left a second for him to run a play and then what might happen some crazy stuff has happened with 1 second left you know

15. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

Lol, bluebean scored 67 on a guy last week and he didn't complain, he admitted he deserved to be scored on that much. Part of the game. I've had it done to me many a time, I get angry, but I take it.

If you dont want to do the power rankings, send me yours and ill do a write up.

16. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

i played obwhite and he played me straight, because a player is good doesnt mean he is running up the score or cheesing. Maybe a knee was in order but the time stops on change of possession so on forth down it might not be quickest way to the end of the game. i played te jets and score 40 more than him, he didnt say much about running up the score becuase i tried to end the game asap when i was up. I coulda ran another int to the house but i ran out of bounds at the 1 and kneeled it to end the game instead of scoring.

17. obwhite

obwhite Who Dat Nation!

Thanks guys!!! I really don't consider myself a classless player and i was really shocked when the game was over and the guy started cussing at me like i slapped his momma or something.... I coulda kept throwing the ball considering he was just playing run D the entire game but i didn't because i didn't wanna run up the score....i literally ran the ball on 1st and 2nd down the entire 4th quarter....

18. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

thread closed, players will be messaged via pm. making a thread like this is classless...please take note everyone else and never let this happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.