Claven-Redskins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Apr 9, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I like Claven he is a good dude. That being said we need to do something about his activity and all around ownership. He is almost always the last to play no only that in the last almost 6 weeks he has been alternating between a sim and a sub. He waits till the last 36 hours of an advance and says I can't play get a sub or a sim is fine. When he has played he has been on AIM saying " I just have no love for this game anymore" and if it were not for me having my Skins for 12 I would not even finish this year. I have no problem if he wants to leave and get back on the waiting list for 12 but we can not hold the Skins for him. Also I know this happens this time of year but some of these people do this then I see them online playing other games anyway we need to make a move here.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya. i agree with all except letting him back. he always does this and always will. he's a guy whos hot during nfl and that's it.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Let's issue some official warnings. IMO, Claven has been here long enough to just not get a straight boot.

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I have been waiting to warn him and he has not been on aim at all and has not posted in the schedule thread again...

5. natedawg212000

I, and again we need to do what the whole board feels is right, feel that if he's done, lets let him go and just move on. I am tired of wasting time with guys like claven who just don't want to play and guys like duval who only cheat. Lets just freaking move on from these guys.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think Claven has been a bit overwhelmed lately running two leagues. He stayed in WFL until the end of the season so we'd have a human player for the Redskins, and was gonna just do the OMFL since he got his hometown team.

That being said, maybe a "come to Jesus"-type talk needs to be had between he and the presidents. Let him know that even though he's been in this PS3 league from the beginning, that he will be replaced if he doesn't put his stuff together and get more consistent with scheduling.

7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

As much as I agree, he isnt in the WFL playoffs and he hasnt posted in the scheduling thread for this weeks game and I havent seen him in the blast chat as well.

I know hes a good guy. So long as this is the final warning.

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I finally finally caught up with claven on aim today. He said that he has been busy with work and planning for his wedding coming up next month, wow which I had no clue about. He just said this weekend he had a lot of that going on and hadnt realized that we were already almost through week 14. He still says he's down for the next season even asking me stuff about the draft, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here, really had no idea he was getting married soon. I just hope that he doesnt keep being so absent or anything but he genuinely seems down with it going forward

9. natedawg212000

I thought he was already married LOL

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I know he's been engaged for a while, but hadn't heard any news of them actually doing the deed.

Maybe hearing I was doing it pushed him over the edge. ;)

11. natedawg212000

I've given up on Claven. Do what you guys want. I am not wasting another second on him.