Cleaning up TSS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AzureEffect, Oct 12, 2012.

1. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Good Afternoon/Evening to those still standing.

I am going through and cleaning up the League; that means removing Owners who have left the CCM as well as updating Owner tags, teams, spreadsheet.

This is an opportunity to get it right; a League is only as good as the Commish who runs it and the Owners who have to play their games.

I will assume responsibility for the League being in the shape that its in now...but understand that I cannot play games for people or make them "engaged" or "active". I believe I was too lenient with the advances in trying to give extra time because I knew some of my Owners had multiple eggs in multiple baskets and plus this is more of an "adult oriented" League in terms of scheduling and advancing.

Personally, I am not on the site 24/7 but I do the absolute best to get my games in; dealing with the Leagues I am in. I am a fine Owner; obviously adjusting as a Commish as it pertains to TSO and getting people to participate. So starting now, we are rolling with the crew that we have and I will take additions as I see fit. I need to be able to see that people are willing to play and schedule their games accordingly.

This is a new beginning for TSS; I know CPU games are a pain and I will add active Owners as I find them but I would rather do it this way than add 16 people and 8 flake; Im not one for continuous turnover with my Owners but its something I am having to deal with now. So to those who are left, Lets play ball! And if you know of someone active who is interested; let me know. I need your help to continue to clean up the League as well; if Owners are Non-Communicative...I need to know ASAP.

The Advance schedule will be Every Tuesday 10pm EST & Friday 12am EST. If we are for some reason Off track, I will post the advance schedule in the "Game Scheduling thread" along with the "Advanced to Week __"

I am also changing teams to the Titans, if you would like to switch teams, please let me know. The teams available are:

Colts
    Bengals
    Browns
    Dolphins
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Giants
    Vikings
    Texans
    Packers

bestactaround
    Singlewinghog
    SimFBallCritic
    PIMitch23
    Reickross
    Fast Feet Pete
    Qui3tStorm
    Dtown
    Dboi313bad
    XLenceofXQtion
    raveneff
    MIDI
    sschevyridah
    OptimusMagnum
    MGovier
    KaoticWVUFan
    Steff

• Like Like x 2
  2. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Thank god! The packers are available! Sign me up AzureEffect

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  3. Steff

Steff Walk On

Great news! but i'm easy to stay where i am with the Rams AzureEffect

4. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

We play each other when ever we advance.

5. Steff

Steff Walk On

and i was looking forward to nice easy CPU win! daaayum :D

6. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Lol..... Had one of those against the Texans last week

7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

I'd like to switch from the Raiders to the Texans.