1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cleaning up TSS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AzureEffect, Oct 12, 2012.

1. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Good Afternoon/Evening to those still standing.

I am going through and cleaning up the League; that means removing Owners who have left the CCM as well as updating Owner tags, teams, spreadsheet.

This is an opportunity to get it right; a League is only as good as the Commish who runs it and the Owners who have to play their games.

I will assume responsibility for the League being in the shape that its in now...but understand that I cannot play games for people or make them "engaged" or "active". I believe I was too lenient with the advances in trying to give extra time because I knew some of my Owners had multiple eggs in multiple baskets and plus this is more of an "adult oriented" League in terms of scheduling and advancing.

Personally, I am not on the site 24/7 but I do the absolute best to get my games in; dealing with the Leagues I am in. I am a fine Owner; obviously adjusting as a Commish as it pertains to TSO and getting people to participate. So starting now, we are rolling with the crew that we have and I will take additions as I see fit. I need to be able to see that people are willing to play and schedule their games accordingly.

This is a new beginning for TSS; I know CPU games are a pain and I will add active Owners as I find them but I would rather do it this way than add 16 people and 8 flake; Im not one for continuous turnover with my Owners but its something I am having to deal with now. So to those who are left, Lets play ball! And if you know of someone active who is interested; let me know. I need your help to continue to clean up the League as well; if Owners are Non-Communicative...I need to know ASAP.

The Advance schedule will be Every Tuesday 10pm EST & Friday 12am EST. If we are for some reason Off track, I will post the advance schedule in the "Game Scheduling thread" along with the "Advanced to Week __"

I am also changing teams to the Titans, if you would like to switch teams, please let me know. The teams available are:

Colts
    Bengals
    Browns
    Dolphins
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Giants
    Vikings
    Texans
    Packers

bestactaround
    Singlewinghog
    SimFBallCritic
    PIMitch23
    Reickross
    Fast Feet Pete
    Qui3tStorm
    Dtown
    Dboi313bad
    XLenceofXQtion
    raveneff
    MIDI
    sschevyridah
    OptimusMagnum
    MGovier
    KaoticWVUFan
    Steff

• Like Like x 2
  2. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Thank god! The packers are available! Sign me up AzureEffect

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  3. Steff

Steff Walk On

Great news! but i'm easy to stay where i am with the Rams AzureEffect

4. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

We play each other when ever we advance.

5. Steff

Steff Walk On

and i was looking forward to nice easy CPU win! daaayum :D

6. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

Lol..... Had one of those against the Texans last week

7. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

I'd like to switch from the Raiders to the Texans.