1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Clemson at Miami

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Colemanchu, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Clemson at Miami

Can you play tonight, like maybe right now? I have tickets to the Packers game tomorrow and will be busy pretty much all day. I work until 7 eastern Monday. I'll chill out for a little while and wait for a response otherwise I can play later on tonight as well.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

doubt he plays tonite............just sent him a text

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

he can play tomorrow.....but that looks out. 8-9 pm est Monday seems to be the time.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

We'll see what happens with the game tomorrow, I might want to play afterwards but I'm not going to guarantee anything. If not 830-9 pm eastern Monday is good for me.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Tough loss yesterday Cole. Rodgers puts some air on the pass to Jennings...game over.

Anyway, tonite, let's lock down a time. Say 8:30 est?

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

830 it is then.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I will prob be on earlier if you want man. I have to do my recruiting and some scouting since I don't think we've played in a few years due to my leave of absence.