Clemson @ Auburn

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by MRamirez, Nov 24, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Clemson @ Auburn

Coleman let me know when your available... I know your up late so I can play tonight if you are available (dependent on advance)..... Let me know.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I just got done working four straigh twelve hour day of bullshit manual labor. I doubt I'll make it past 8 tonight.
    Heres the problem: tommorrow night I have people coming into town and will be busy or out of the house until friday night. If you can play at all wedensday during the day that would be perfect. If you respond to this quickly and say you can only play tonight then I will try to stay awake but wont have much chance as my brain is scrambled from lack of sleep.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I guess we havent even advanced yet so Im going to watch this Badger game and probably go to bed. Hopefully we advance tonight and can play tomorrow during the day, otherwise its up to league wether we wait or I go on auto. Im not going to try to schedule a game though while I have friends staying with me.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    blame ryno and bruce lmao....

5. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

I can play during the day today anytime after 10mst let me know........ I will also check on the xbox.... you can also text me at and give me a time...

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Bruce you got the digits. Now text him inflamatory Tennessee taunts!!!!

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Get ready Mike, lots of stuff headed your way from a blocked number. It isnt from me.

8. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Probably not wise to post...... I will delete......