Clemson @ Auburn

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by MRamirez, Nov 25, 2009.

1. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Clemson @ Auburn

Auburn was able to keep their slim hopes of a National Title alive and was able to handle a strong Clemson team 52-17.

Auburn's "D" again stepped up to the challenge and forced 6 turnovers while not committing 1 for the second straight game.

Auburn's gameplan was to blitz early and often on 1st down and settle into coverage on 2nd and 3rd and long....it worked..... Although Coleman was able to beat me deep a few times it allowed me to work my lead and keep him out of his comfort zone which is throwing passes off of play-action and passes to the middle of the field.

Clemson was only able to garner 19 yards on the ground and left Auburn pass rushers salivating and trying to disrupt all game.....

Auburn's offense was led by the steady hand of Tyrik Rollison and the feet of Xavier Barnes..... Although Rollison was not able to complete any TD's throught the air he was able to get the Tigers in position to score 7 td's on the ground.

GG Coleman it is tough to play when you get behind early.....

Up next is my nemesis.... Moreecemos!

2. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    WTF. Can someone switch my game next week? Auburn state? Kthx...the train is coming to roll over my rambling wreck ass!

3. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Please......

If I was Vegas you would be favored by 17 from our previous meetings from last years version...

You have only lost but maybe twice since this versions arrival.... Believe me you are the favorite!

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I hate you both.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Ha we never played...

and if I remember you got the win in our last meeting.

This game and 09 are totally different.

Plus a different offense which i haven't seen (I wasn't watching the auburn/bama game) so I'll really have to see how some of those plays look etc.

Should be a great game and it will potentially have a ton on the line, besides the fact we both have title games to attend after.

JMS needs to set a line for that game.