Clemson : Colemanchu cleared in Malone recruitment!

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jfosh, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Clemson : Colemanchu cleared in Malone recruitment!

The commissioners office during a league wide audit of recruiting noted an inconsistency in Week 1 of the off-season recruiting. The assessment of recruiting is an on-going process that occurs multiple times throughout the year to ensure a level playing field in T-1.

[​IMG]

During the review this player stood out as a recruiting outlier. It was determined that the investigation would need to go further. During the investigation Coach Colemanchu cooperated fully and released several statements. Clemson's recruiting files from the last 3 seasons were examined and no improprieties were found. Beyond that the commissioner was able to duplicate the procedure on Malone. The odds of accomplishing this again or on a regular basis are minute. Thats part of what intrigued the commish's office.

After reviewing the data (including past seasons), talking to multiple coaches , and Coach Colemanchu himself. I can only determine that Cole was not cheating and what happened, was just that, it happened!

Good Luck the rest of the way Colemanchu!

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

he must have borrowed Tennessee's hostess with those unbelievable DSL's...

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I'm glad it turned out this way...didn't want another black eye on the premier league on the site. Glad Cole is cleared, especially since he's a good guy. Now I can go back to being the lone shithead in the league for holding things up, missing seasons at time, and crying like a little baby after tough losses. Go ahead Rusty...post the pic