Clemson @ Florida St.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Oct 6, 2009.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Clemson @ Florida St.

Well folks there are some big games that may mean more, but don't bother having that talk with an ACC fan. Florida St. is trying to mount a late season run that would place them in the unthinkable - the ACC Championship! Looking to repeat as champions won't come easy as Clemson is a formidable opponent with big play capabilities. These teams played a grind it out style last time with FSU hangin on late for the victory. The winning team will go on to play GT in the ACC Championship game in a few weeks. whaddya think?

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I think this is going to be another grind-it-out game

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Clemson Wins!!Clemson Wins!!

Clemson scores TD with 25 seconds left to win 22-21 more details in Clemson's game summaries.

ACC Championship game here we come.

*Side Note* new ACC Champ one way or another

4. Iron Mickey

Great win Drunken.....

Good point too about the ACC. Their will be a New Acc Champ this year in 2010.

I look forward to playing you again in a grudge match for the Championship. Your a great player and have one hell of a talented team.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Congrats to Clemson and Georgia Tech on being the last two standing in a competitive year in the ACC. Good luck to both of you and hopefully we can all represent the ACC well in our bowl games.

6. Iron Mickey

Thanks JCA.

The "U" is quietly having a superb 2010 season. I look forward to playing Miami next season.

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I must say i think the ACC has been much improved this year. All 4 teams have been ranked most of the year, everyone has improved but FSU but they are prolly one of the best 5-4 teams ever. They could easily still be in BCS discussions if it wasn't for a few plays. It's really nice to see some of the competition we have going on here.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

props where props are due. Clemson played one hell of a game last night. actually we both did, but as the ole cliche goes - there has to be a winner. That game was the reason i play this game. good luck

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

So True! GG TRude! Looking forward to what next year brings!