Clemson @ Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Nov 7, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Well, I took care of business and made this game as potentially rewarding for you as possible.

I'm free M-W after 5 PM. Just let me know whenever you can what works for you.

(Oh, and good luck tonight versus Miami.)

2. TD351

TD351 Walk On

I guess you are just anxious for a non-CPU game but we will be playing after wednesday (unless we get an early advance)- I can go either before 5pm or after 10pm on most days- Do you have any daytime availability during the week?

PS- thanks for beating VaTech!

[​IMG]

3. egofailure

Haha, yup, definitely excited to go ... completely bypassed our advance schedule! ; ) Hmm, let's see ..

Unfortunately, I'm not available during the day because I work M-F, 8-4. However, we'd have til' Saturday, correct?

I could play Friday night or after 4 PM on Saturday.

If you need me to stay up crazy late one night, also, I could do that.

[​IMG]

4. egofailure

I happened to fall ill this week, so Clemson and GT were able to play today.

On my first play from scrimmage, the football was stripped from my half back and taken to the house. 7-0, Yellow Jackets. I couldn't help but laugh to Tom (through text), as I figured it was just going to be one of those games.

But surprisingly, it wasn't. Everything went my way from there. I had what should have been a pick bounce off a GT CB's facemask, and then pulled off a ridiculous reception that was swatted down by a defender. I shot ahead early, and just as GT started to get some things working, his HB fumbled after a long gain.

If a few more plays had gone his way, we would have been in for a battle. I expect a much closer contest next season. Good game, man.

5. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Good game ego- that was a rough one- your team and gameplan looks pretty unstoppable to me!

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Looks like its going to be NC against Clemson in the ACC Title game.

7. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Starting QB going 0 for 9 with 4 ints is not going to win many games-

8. egofailure

Hold on, that's not fair. You completed 4 ... to me! ; )

Haha, the thing is, when you get your running game going, you don't NEED to pass.

But just work on the throwing game a bit, so you're less predictable.

You are/and will be very dangerous going forward.

9. TD351

TD351 Walk On

Yeah- my strategy was intended to be: Come out passing to soften up the very good D-line for my running game, but that went sideways and I found myslef outside of my comfort zone very quickly!