Clemson @ Miami

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Colemanchu, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Clemson @ Miami

When do you want to do this Jugg. I can play anytime Thursday before 6 pacific and after 8 pacific.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hey man, is the times listed hard times? do you need to be done by 6pm pst/9 est? i think i can get on to play by like 8 est, but not sure we'd be done by 9. if not, we can go later in the night, but any chance you can get on a little earlier than 11est?

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I just have to be done by 7 pacific so if we start at 8 eastern that would be fine.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok man, I should be on around 7:30 est, latest would be 8 though.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey man, I'm still stuck at work. I prob won't even be out of here by 730 let alone me on xbox. I don't want to hold you up at all so leave when you want and ill try my best to be on like 1030-11 est tonite to play. If I can't, are you availabile tomorrow? Tonite is still option 1 though, don't wanna hold up the league

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have tomorrow completely wide open as well. If you can play around 9 eastern we can try to get it in then. Otherwise I'll probably be up until some off you east coasters are getting up for work so I have no problem playing later.

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok
    well I'm finally leaving leaving work. I'm gonna grab some food on way home and shove it down my throat quick and hop on. If your on we'll play tonite. If not tomm then.

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Alright well I definately will not be online until 8 pacific. I can play anytime after that or tomorrow.

9. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

it's 10:50 est. ill hang around for a bit to see if you pop on

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Cole, I have no idea what happened man. Mid play I got disconnected and got a message saying can't connect to xbox live. I tried, failed. I restarted my modem and router, failed. Disconnected router, went straight from modem, failed. Tried a different ethernet cable, failed. Internet and computer working, but I can't connect to xbox live. I even keep failing the test when I try that and get a message saying user might experience problems, we are aware of the situation. So I'm not sure if its them or me now. In any event too late to fuck with it, so we'll play tomm if that cool. Was early and 0-0 anyways.

Did you have same problems? Anyone? If not and was just me, anyone know how to fix this?

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah it asked me if I wanted to continue vs cpu, so I quit. Right after I quit it disconnected me from xbox live and now I can't get back on. When I test it, says Im connected to internet but not xbox live.

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Ok well atleast I know its xbox and I don't have to go crazy trying to fix this. I'm good tomm anytime after like 730 est, so just let me know what's best for you.

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm open all day. We can try in between 730 and 8 your time, if our xbox's are working. Too bad for you I think that screen pass was going for six.

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

15. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah man, seemed like a xbox worldwide issue.

ok, 7:30-8 works for me.

as for the screen pass, not sure if i went for a TD but it was def a big gainer. Shittier part is a hardly ever use them and like to sprinkle them in as a surprise...and it actually worked this time...focker!

16. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Hey I had something come up that I have to go do. It's looking like closer to 5 maybe a little after.

17. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Not a problem. Ill be on, just hop on when you can

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey man, not sure if you can/are checking the website, but its like 945 est/645 your time. I was on xbox since like 730. I know you said something came up which is fine, but give me an idea what time, if at all, you can play tonite