Clemson Moves to 3-0 with win over South Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jfosh, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jfosh

jfosh Super

Despite doubling Clemson in passing yards the Game Cocks 4 turnovers were to much to overcome. The games first score came on a South Carolina drive that was ended by a jarring hit and an eighty -five yard scoop and score by the Tigers. Carolina would continue to move the ball all game but 3 picks killed drives to tie and take the lead.
    Offensively Clemson took care of the ball and took advantage of some big plays by Fr. QB Tajh Boyd and HB A. Ellington who ended the game with 190 all purpose yards and 1 TD.

GG Blaza

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hey fosh...welcome to the league, nice to hear from ya :) good win man

Blaza...smh....the loss to lville has thrown your game to shit. Don't have a user win since huh .

3. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

jfosh, you an Oski fan?

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Blaza is a soccer player. This american football stuff is over is head. I think he thinks he can just pick up the controller call a few plays and its going to work.....no way jose!

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Haha, eff you JMS I beat Ryno after that.....but I'm am on 3 straight user losses right now--the longest of my coaching career :(.

6. Blaza

GG Foshie, I didn't expect Tahj to be starting and he made some plays but Ellington was the true difference maker on your offense. He had two huge receptions and killed the game off with some big runs in the 4th. Your defense obviously came to play causing multiple turnovers in the redzone.

7. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. jfosh

jfosh Super

Im a Saki fan...not sure about Oski.

Tahj is my starter, but you need 2 qb's if your going to run your qb a little....those big runs were crushing especially when you were working so hard on your drives. :)

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Josh... Just so you know, and I had to have Blaza tell me this... It's 'Climpsun' not Clemson.

10. Blaza

Hahah exactly right. Or Clehmzon for the older 'necks.