Clemson Tigers CL16

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by ISUCubswin, Aug 17, 2015.

1. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

[​IMG]
    Clemson Attempts to Continue Success Under Literts
    As a new football season of college football approaches, a new sense of hope has swept through South Carolina. No longer are the Clemson Tigers the little brother of the Gamecocks, and Coach Mike Litertz assures it will stay that way.
    "WOOOOOH Clemson, Guck the Famecocks," Mike Litertz was heard screaming through the practice facility earlier in the week.
    While fear is sweeping Tiger Nation that Litertz eyes are strictly set on beating South Carolina, he has assured the football world that his eyes are set on being the National Champs, and never ever losing a game, ever.
    "Everything happens one step at a time. We were the first state to leave the Union, and look, everyone in the South followed. But we couldn't attract the rest of the nation" Litertz explained. "Our goal is to own South Carolina. Make South Carolina our bitch. Afterwards, we take over the SEC. We make the SEC our bitch. Then we're going to head to the National Championship, and I don't care who it is...Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, USC, or Oregon...we're gonna own 'em. We're gonna make 'em cry. We're gonna make them never want to, not just never go to a National Championship again, but questions whether it's even worth going to a bowl game again."
    Shortly after the meeting, NCAA President Mark Emmerts was seen leaving Litertz office. While Emmert's had no comment on the discussion, the two fingers given by Litertz while Emmert's had his back turned give the feeling that Litertz may be in some hot water. But if he wins, who cares.
    Clemson Offense
    Clemson has zero fears for there offense heading into the season. The offense will again be lead by the freaky beast, Deshaun Watson. As just a Freshman, Watson's 7:1 TD-INT ratio was one of the best in the nation in 2014. His 90.1 QBR was nothing to scoff at either, which explains his 89 overall rating. As for his receivers, Litertz has full confidence in Watson doing whatever it takes to make his receivers look good. "Here's the deal," Litertz said, "we have guys rated 90, 87, 86, and two 82's. You really think Watson gives a damn who specifically his top receiver is? Who the hell are other teams gonna focus on? I ain't even scared."
    The running game will be a new one to the college landscape. The Tigers running attack will be lead by Sophomore Wayne Gallman II, but Litertz plans on using a 4 man committee throughout the season. When asked his reasoning, Litertz told us "Well, I'm tired of the HB parents complaining that their kid isn't getting enough playing time. And to be honest, Watson is probably going to be doing all the important running anyways, these kids are just out there to block. So if there parents want their kids to get pummeled by 300 pound lineman, so be it. That's their choice."
    As for the offensive line, Litertz has no clue what to expect, and that isn't a problem. "Yeah...have you not gotten the point? I got Watson. I could put 5 middle schoolers on the line, and Watson is getting rid of that ball and he ain't getting sacked. Even if we aren't playing three apple."
    Clemson Defense
    "Yeah, I'm completely expecting our offense to carry the load" responded Litertz when talking about the Clemson defense.
    The defense consists of just 2 seniors, and little experience, but hope for a lot of talent. Litertz has admitted that he's planning on distracting the officials throughout the game and inserting a 12th, 13th, and sometimes 14th man in hopes that it'll counter the crappiness of his defense.
    Because no one really cares about defense, well, this is all that's going to be written about them.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Clemson 2015 Schedule

vs. Georgia - W - 45 - 14
    @ Syracuse - W - 38 - 6

@ Florida - L - 7 - 29
    @ Mississippi State - W - 34 - 17
    @ Miami
    BYE
    vs. Wake Forest
    @ Florida State
    vs. Virginia Tech
    @ Virginia
    BYE
    vs. Georgia Tech
    vs. Auburn
    vs. Missouri

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  3. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Clemson 2016 Recruits (12 Possible Scholarships)

Offers
    Kevin Young, #7 WR. 5 Stars
    Paul Malone, #2 TE. 4 Stars
    Jacques Busch, #12 DT. 4 Stars
    Tyler Smith, #32 OLB. 3 Stars
    Joseph Ellis, #55 DE. 3 Stars

Signed
    Cedric Meyers, #5 C. 4 Stars
    Leslie Freund, #9 G. 4 Stars
    Marquis Carter, #22 T. 4 Stars
    Matt Johnson, #32 ATH. 4 Stars
    A.J. Johnson, #5 K. 3 Stars
    Joseph Ellis, #55 DE. 3 Stars

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Looking forward to a great season from Deshaun "The Freaky Beast" Watson

5. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Many consider him a Heisman Hopeful.

Coach Mike Litertz considers everyone else a Heisman Runner-Up Hopeful.

6. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

I really wouldn't be shocked if Watson's completion % by the end of the year was 100%.

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

That would be a let down because I heard he's giving 110% effort in fall practices.

8. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

GAME 1 RECAP: 12 CLEMSON VS. 9 GEORGIA

Litertz proves he isn't messing around. After serving 8 years in prison for running an in-home daycare brothel, Litertz promised himself, and the world, that he would come out a better man. And it started this week with his run towards a NCAA Football Title.

Clemson's high hopes for their QB, Deshaun Watson, dimmed just a bit as he tied his season high interception record in just one game with two.

"Yeah, he was awful. Might've been the rain. Might've been because he got too much action last night. Bottom line, we won, that's all we'll remember this time tomorrow."

Clemson was helped by a defense that forced 4 interceptions and a muffed punt and a great running game by Wayne Gallman II.

"No clue what the hell happened out there. The defense...Gallman II...they have been so bad at practice that we actually considered forfeiting this match to save them from embarrassing themselves. Jokes on us. Hopefully we'll see more of that in the practices leading up to next week."

Clemson will be heading to New York this week to take on Syracuse.

"Wait, they have a D1 football team?" Litertz said when asked about his game plan for facing Syracuse. "Well, to be honest, BYE scares me more than Syracuse. Sure, we'll have team practices throughout the week, but the primary focus will be how we're going to celebrate our 20 touchdowns and where we're going to be eating after the game. I heard New York has good pizza."

• Like Like x 3
  9. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Game 2 RECAP: 9 Clemson @ Syracuse

In this non-con matchup, the Clemson Tigers took Syracuse to the woodshed by a score of 38-6.

"THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE" Litertz shouted in the media room to start the post game conference, followed by "NOW LET'S GO GET SOME PIZZA!" as he left the room, without taking any questions.

The Syracuse pass defense was stout, forcing 2 more interceptions from Deshaun Watson, bringing his total to 4 on the season. Wayne Gallman II carried the load for the team again, as Syracuse couldn't seem to stop the run.

The surprising defense was also heroic. The three redzone visits by the Orange resulted in two field goals and a failed attempt on a 4th down conversion. The defense also forced two turnovers, including one interception for a touchdown.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Do you mind uploading a Clemosn related picture to your avatar?

11. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

GAME 3 RECAP: 8 CLEMSON @ FLORIDA

Coach Mike Litertz suffered his first loss tonight, losing 29-7. While entering Gainesville is always a tough task, this group of ass clowns took it to a whole new level.

Scrub Watson completed just 11 of his 30 passes, taking out fans on each side of the field in the process while his wide receivers were standing with 20 yards between them and the next defender.

When Scrub Watson found an open receiver, twice his receivers decided to go "Little Giants" and, instead of trying to catch the ball with their hands, tried using their helmet. It didn't work.

Despite giving up just 29 points, the defense was still an embarrassment. In once instance, free safety McDipshit had the ball hit his hands and watched it hit the ground. In another instance, cornerback Clownface tried following his receivers footsteps, but couldn't catch the ball with his helmet. But the grand one of them all was when UF was on their own 25 when defensive back Wtfrudoing had a great read on a pass, went for the interception and an easy pick 6, but watched the ball go right through his hands, and stood there while watching his man take the ball downfield 50 more yards.

"Honestly debating whether this shit is worth it" Litertz was heard saying. "This team is so talented but one three and out to start the game and for whatever reason they're completely taken out of the game. Can't catch. Can't run. Can't tackle."

• Like Like x 2
  12. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

WEEK 4 RECAP: 14 Clemson @ Mississippi State

"Well, coach told me to lay off the booze and drugs for the week and see if it would help improve my performance," a smiling Deshaun Watson announced as he walked out for his interview.

"I was sober the entire week but did get a little buzz before the game with some cocaine."

And help it did. Watson threw for 312 yards and 3 touchdowns, with just one interception, a season low, while running for 96 yards and adding another touchdown. Helping him was Wayne Gallman II, who ran for 118 yards.

"Yeah, Wayne really came up big for me today. He's been my dealer...er, partner, er...running back since day 1" Watson informed the media.

After giving up a quick 7 points in the first minute of the game, the Tiger defense gave up just 10 points the rest of the way, stopping star quarterback Dak Prescott, and taking out starting running back Ashton Shumpert for the rest of the season with a broken elbow.

"Yeah, you could tell he was seriously hurt when I first hit him. It really benefitted our team that I took him out. The bounty program Coach Litertz has set up here has been great" linebacker Ben Boulware said.

When asked if he was happy about his teams performance, Coach Litertz said not at all.

"We've got a lot to improve. If you look at the opposing team, they still have points on the scoreboard at the end of games. We got to stop that. No more points. And for whatever reason, our offense is still only scoring double digits. They just don't understand the concept of this game I guess."

Next week, the Tigers head down to Florida to take on the Miami Hurricanes.

"Gotta go to that shitty state again? GREAT. All year long I've been telling my recruits 'come to Clemson and you can leave this pile of trash state.' And then I turn around and play a few games there every season. You know what that makes me? A hypocrite" Litertz said as he walked out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Clemson Signs First Player of 2016!
    Marquis Carter, 4 star Tackle out of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, committed to Clemson earlier today.

"To be honest, I just thought coach had a funny name and a good smile. Don't really care about what he teaches me about the game" Carter told media after his announcement.

Carter fills one of three team needs heading into next season. The Tigers are still looking for a kicker and a MLB, the latter likely never to happen.

Clemson has 11 scholarships remaining.

[​IMG]

14. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Cedric Meyers, #5 C. 4 Stars
    Leslie Freund, #9 G. 4 Stars
    A.J. Johnson, #5 K. 3 Stars
    It was a huge Week 7 for the Clemson Tigers as they added two four star offensive lineman and a three star kicker. Johnson's kick power is already much better than Clemson's senior starter.

Unfortunately the Tigers missed out on two scholarship offers and now have two more open, which have since been offered for week 8!

Clemson currently has 3 four stars and a 3 star for the 2016 class, ranking the Tigers at 11th in the class rankings.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Week 8 Recruiting Recap
    The Clemson Tigers landed another top recruit in 4 star athlete Matt Johnson. Johnson, rated an overall 77, projects to be a receiver for the Tigers.

However, the addition didn't come without loss, as the Tigers lost the battle for another Athlete, Kevin Hayford.

The Tigers ended the week at #13 in the recruiting class.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Huge pick up for the Tigers this week as they received a commitment from Joseph Ellis, 3 Star DE ranked #55 according to EA Sports. After scouting closely, Clemson discovered Ellis was actually 8 points higher overall than originally expected.

• Like Like x 1
  17. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Gettin' them GEMS!

18. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Season 2 Preview
    To say Mike Litertz is excited for this upcoming season the the Clemson Tigers would be an understatement. After finishing in the top 10 and losing just 3 starters from the previous season, the Tigers are poised to make a National Title run in season 2.

However, the big fear for Litertz is the next season, in which the Tigers lose over half their starters, and very likely lose 3-4 underclassmen to the draft. Which forced Litertz to find a draft class hopefully with the same talent, if not slightly better, than season 1, in which the Tigers finished with the 15th best class in the nation.

When it comes to the actual season, Deshaun Watson is again leading the attack, with many fast receivers with him. One of the big fears, however, is that there's no size for the Tiger receivers, and just speed, forcing the Tigers to change how they create their gameplan.

Defensively, the Tigers have 4 pre-season All-SEC players. The defense shouldn't be the big issue it was last year, as their has been a definite upgrade.

Punting will still be the most-special of the special teams. AJ Johnson, the Tigers new kicker, possesses much more talent than Lakip from the year prior, and can kick field goals 15 yards farther than Lakip when neither have wind.

• Like Like x 1
  19. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm very excited about your new kicker Cubsy.