Clemson VS Florida State

Discussion in 'Cradle to Grave' started by controllerabuser, Jul 1, 2013.

Who wins?

1. Florida State

2. Clemson

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Jul 6, 2009

Video game tournament match up? Hell, this would be a great beer drinking contest. Chug for chug, who outlasts who? Tracy otherwise known as T2 rejoins our group as the Florida State Seminoles as he draws the #5 seed. Blackattack87, who has been with us for a few years gets the coveted #12 seed as he brings his Clemson Tigers into the mix. One thing is for sure, it will be a no holds bar, anything goes type of game. Electric! On your toes! Shoot em' up, are just a few words to describe this go-go.

Florida State loses not only key players but six of its nine assistant coaches. The Noles will have to rely on their offensive line as they bring back 4 out of 5 starters. They'll need that to provide protection for incoming freshman QB Jameis Winston. Winston comes in rated by many as the #1 QB in the nation. We'll see if he can deliver a decent performance against an improved and experienced defense.

Think about this, no matter what happens, Clemson opens the season against BG and the Georgia Bulldogs. Their heads better be on straight. Because nobody is letting them get any time to prepare. However, with a savvy vet in QB Tahj Boyd, it may not be as rough as it appears. Clemson is the favorite to win the ACC. Their first test starts with the Seminoles. Luckily, they have a very capable playmaker in WR Sammy Watkins to ease the pressure and stretch the field. One thing is for sure, it will either be a close game or it may end up in a blowout if one defense cannot get it together.

I am undecided about this match up. Tracy is a vet when it comes to NCAA but he may be a little rusty. Black hasn't had the best of luck with NCAA but he is a player in just about every other game and with a better team, watch out. Whatever the case may be, CA lurks in the distance, awaiting the winner.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Aug 18, 2012
    This isn't a baseball game Blackattack87 :ROFLMAO: I got FSU in this one.
  3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Jul 1, 2011
    Clemson has the fire power for sure! They will be very difficult to slow down, Tahj Boyd and Sammy Watkins has the potential to be a very threatening duo in not only this tournament but season 1 of C2G. Florida St was a tough team last year, how will they respond after losing their QB? I feel I have to give this to Clemson, too many question marks for me when it comes to Florida St. Clemson just seems to have the better team and more put together. The whole issue of stick skills is a complete toss up, i've never played T2 and don't recall ever playing black in HK.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

Jun 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  5. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Jul 16, 2010
    I got T2 in this 1 sorry black as cole said this is not mlb :D
  6. Blackattack87

Blackattack87 First In Last Out

Feb 11, 2012
    I got T2 in this one. Sorry Black. Your just a drunk thats good at baseball.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Jul 11, 2009
    The team with the most Florida boys usually wins (unless the play Alabama)