1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Clemson vs Miami

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Colemanchu, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Clemson vs Miami

Hey Im pretty sure you cant play on Saturdays and I cant play this Sunday. I work Monday and the earliest I can play is 9 eastern, let me know if thats good.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I can go pretty much anytime tomm, except from 9-10 PM...24 is on. So if the earliest you can go is 9, let's make it 10. If things change and you can go earlier during day, let me know

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

10 is good for me. I walk in the door just before 9 so it actually works better.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

cool see you then man

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have to skank out. My friends wife got in a car accident and I have to go watch his kids fo a while. I don't know what time I'll be home so if I can just be put on auto that would be best.

-sorry juggs

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

hope everything is cool on your end.

Clemson wound up winning 35-32 anyways. We couldn't stop you guys on defense, and the pass rush of Clemson dominated us to the tune of 9 sacks. I can only imagine what it would had been if I was playing user Clemson instead of cpu Clemson.

Gonna be a long long LONG year for the shitty ass Canes

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Jeez Juggs.....being engaged already affecting your NCAA Gaming Career!!

Coleman - Hope your buddy's wife is ok!