1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Clemson vs Northwestern

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by JCspartan2, Feb 29, 2012.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

TEClemson53

When are you available to commence this beatdown of my shitastic squad? Unfortunately tonight is a no-go for me in the video games department. Tomorrow night or possibly during the day/morning should work, but you'll have to throw a time out there so I can plan around it.

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

JCspartan2

You not being able to play tonight is a blessing. I start racing on Friday and my race car is still in a billion pieces and the motor is still being built lol so I have a lot to work on tonight and really the rest of the week.

I work until 5:30 est M-F. I usually get home around 6. If you could go go like 6-7 tomorrow that would be legit as a mofo. Throw out a Thursday time and I'll see where we can meet in the middle.

As far as your "shitastic squad".......we both have had the worst overall rated teams the past 2 seasons and so I'd say we're pretty even teams.

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

6 tomorrow should work fine...though I'm not sure if "legit as a mofo" is a good thing? haha.

4. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

legit as a mother fucker is definitely a good thing

6pm est tomorrow.

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey still planning on 6pm tonight? I may be a few minutes late as I have a class that runs til 5:30 and goes over occasionally, but I'll be there ASAP.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

yeah we're good. I have to haul balls home to make it by 6 anyway but yea we're good for somewhere around 6.

7. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On