1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Clemson vs South Carolina

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Jan 4, 2011.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey man, would you be around at all tonight to get our game in?

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Are you free between 5-7? I can get the game in then. Otherwise it'd have to be 1030 or later. UMD plays a bball game tonight at 8, so I'll be there for a decent amount of the night.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

All EST btw

4. SodaAddict

I get off at 6, so I can be ready to get the game in by 6:20.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Sorry man, got out of class late and couldnt get back to play. Can we go after the Sugar Bowl?

6. SodaAddict

I never saw this message last night, but I waited a few minutes after the Sugar Bowl to see if I could catch you and didn't so I eventually went to bed.

I may have some time after work today to get the game in, but I need to know that you will be there at the time we set up.

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I get out of class at 440... and class is a little over a mile walk from my apartment. So lets say I get out late, I should be back by 530 at the latest (but I'll update here if that changes). I should be good from then on tonight.

8. SodaAddict

Alright, I should get off at 5:15 today, so I will plan on being home around 5:30 to get it in.

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Sounds good. Sounds like he's about to let us out of class, so I'll be there at 530