Cleveland Browns Open

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Mike E has decided to drop due to work/home responsibilities.

hoppedupford has first dibs on the Browns. If he does not want them, anyone else may apply to own them instead.

2. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

will this impact this week or is this starting next week? With the advance Wednesday night and I only having limited time... pick someone who can play tomorrow if it's this week (Week 4) Lol.

3. Keller

Just play against the CPU this week.

4. SatansAngel1104

SatansAngel1104 Walk On

alright.

5. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

At this point I will just stick with the Giants thanks though. Looks like guys are dropping out fast.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

It usually happens during the season you see who wants to be here and who doesn't. At least it looks like I'll have a decent selection. Could wind up back with the Browns again who knows what teams are gonna be available. Month and a half folks and I'll be here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Keller

I knew it would be the case - I have a low tolerance for inactivity and people find out that they've bitten off more that they can swallow.

Wait until things settle down and we hit our stride, you'll be glad you did.

8. SLSNation

SLSNation Walk On

Any more teams open? I'd like to take ownership of one..

9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

A couple teams open check the teams and contact info sticky and contact Keller

10. Keller

You have to be a premier member to be considered for the TMFL.

11. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Oops sorry. On my phone and couldn't confirm.

12. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Would it be kosher for me to switch over to the Browns? They are my hometown team and I am considering the move.

13. Keller

Any reason you waited until now to try and switch? Its midway through the season...

Its actually preferable that you're there, it provides a 2nd team in that division.

14. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

No particular reason except they are my favorite and hometown team. I'm really just floating the idea out there, I am not 100% sure I want to switch as I am already the Browns in another online franchise.

15. Keller

Its up to you. You'll need to let us know one way or the other.

16. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Looking at the available teams, not too much of a great selection, couple teams I wouldn't mind being maybe, but one I definitely wont be is the Redskins not really a fan of Rex Grossman lol

Keller Less than 30 days away from being home, when I'm home and back up and running I will let you know.

• Like Like x 2
  17. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Nothing against mmorgan, but I'd rather see kdpnutter owner of the Browns. He was pretty fun and contributed a lot as the last and only Browns owner. Just put the Browns on auto pilot until he's back in 4 weeks. (y)

18. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I wouldn't mind being the Browns, I liked being the Browns but I don't mind being another team if it's mmorgan's favorite team and his hometown team I know how that goes. I never got the chance to be the Patriots who are my hometown team so I can appreciate that and respect that. I'll see what is open when I come back and see what happens. But @mmorgan hopefully you treat the Browns and Hillis well, he was a work horse for me my first year with them, he ran for like 1200 yards for me.