1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Cleveland Browns - Trade Block

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by akutozo, Feb 20, 2017.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

I will be using this as a running thread to keep my available players organized and easy to reference due to the speed at which chat can flow. Please see below:

Offense:

Duke Johnson (81 OVR/HB) - A premier pass catching back who can add electric runs and dynamic catching. He comes with 80 Route Running allowing him to work as an extra WR in the field.

Joel Bitonio (86 OVR/LG) - Packaged with 89 PBK out of the gate, Bitonio is a Quick dev prospect and just 25 years old. He's going to help anchor the left side of the line in crucial passing downs and provide steady, consistent blocking in the run. With 84 ACC he can move quickly between his blocks.

Defense:

Tyrone Holmes (72 OVR/ROLB) - This project pass rusher is a speed demon and will reliable dominate with anyone willing to user him. Boasting 85 SPD/85 AGI/86 ACC and 80 Finnesse he can be used to manually cover the field or to blast ass the line for fast sacks.

Carl Nassib (76 OVR/4-3 DE) Nassib is quality depth on any team, boasting above average awareness and play recognition for a backup and has the ability to make plays with 80 power moves. A dedicated team could turn him into a starter or as long term quality depth.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017