Cleveland Cavaliers | The Sucession of King James

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by f4cekha0s_OLD, Feb 7, 2011.

1. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

[​IMG]
    Today the Cleveland Cavaliers announced in a suprise move that they have fired head coach Byron Scott. Even more suprising was the revelation that the team had chosen relative unknown f4cekha0s to replace him. F4ce had this to say " It really is just amazing. Last night I was coaching high school basketball in Orlando and this morning I am the head man of a once proud basketball team."​
    How do you plan to minimize the loss of Lebron?
    "Yes, we lost a good player and our main man. That does not mean that the other guys I plan to build a team around cannot keep this thing chuggin' along in 2011.
    Is it true that you plan to take a sledgehammer to the roster?
    "Any and all moves we make will be in the best interest of our team and that of our community."

• Like Like x 1
  2. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

The Cav's Demolish Roster!

Coach F4cekha0s has in fact sent shockwaves through Cleveland after announcing the following transactions:

10/26 Cavaliers waive Anthony Parker
    10/26 Eyenga to D-league's Bayhawks
    10/26 Cavs sign SG Larry Hughes to 1 yr/2.65M deal.
    10/26 Cavs Trade:
    Antawn Jamison. '12 2ND RD PICK, J.J Hickson, Alonzo Gee | Jazz Trade: Paul Milsap, Mehmet Okur
    10/26 Cavs Trade:
    '11 2nd RD PICK, M. Okur, Mo Williams | Blazer Trade: Andre Miller, Marcus Camby

3. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

Cav's Announce Starting Roster!

PG A. Miller
    SG L. Hughes
    SF J. Graham
    PF P. Milsap
    C M. Camby

Sixth Man:

A. Varejao

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow bro, can you even call them the Cavs anymore?[​IMG] I'll be keeping up with this!

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I brought Milsap and Kaman to my pistons dynasty. I am currently in season 2, 13-7 right now. Milsap is a nice shooter inside but blows on defense