Cleveland Plain Dealer Reports Browns Acquire Tampa Bay RB...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by JFace907, Mar 16, 2015.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Jul 1, 2010
    Browns beat reporter Anfernee Grossley was in Berea on Tueday where it was discovered the Browns and Buccaneers were in serious talks about trading Doug Martin to the Browns for a third and seventh round pick in the 2019 Draft. Disgruntled running back Bryce Brown heard about the rumors and immediately went to coach Justin Jones where Brown says the coach told him to quote -quit your bitching.- This upset Brown even more where he claims he then visited own Jim Haslam's office and was told the deal was very real and they were just hitting a salary cap snag. Brown then expressed his displeasure with Coach Jones using very colorful words to describe the young coach. It is then where Mr. Haslam supposedly said "thank you for making this decision much easier than it ever could have been," and cut the running back on the spot. After the numbers were crunched the deal was sent to league office for approval where it was then completed.

Brown was asked if he planned on filing a grievance against the Browns through the NFLPA where he replied, "abso-****inglutely." Now one of the newer traditions in Cleveland is to offer players with the last name Brown a little less salary in exchange for ownership in the team. This started when Jim Brown approached Haslam in late 2015 to acquire part of the team himself. The idea behind it is too keep the Browns in the namesake of their original owner Paul Brown if someone ever has a crazy idea to change the name of the team. Bryce was one of the ones who took a small share in the team. When asked if he planned on cashing in now Bryce said, "hell no. I couldn't trade this for a handie in the ghettos of Cleveland right now. I'm gonna wait til this franchise does something better than a 4th place division finish and then i'm gettin my ****in money."
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Sep 3, 2012
    Good shit here. Haha