Climb the Ladder Impact Players of the Future (S2)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Climb the Ladder Impact Players of the Future (S2)

I took the liberty of seeing how everyone's top recruit came out after year one. So here's the skinny for each team and their bright beam of hope for years to come.

TEAM PLAYER POSITION OVR RATING BEST RATING COMMENTS
    COLORADO James Holman (FR) HB 79 Speed (90) James has great speed but errrr hold up a minute, 5'10" 171 lbs? Will he be able to run with the quickness of Big 12 defenses? I don't know, too early to tell but either way this young man has a bright future. He will need to hit up the Lattimer diet in the summer and pack on some pounds if he wants to be the Buffs NEXT BIG THING.
    IOWA Don Shumpert (FR) WR 80 90 (Juke) Ladies hold on to your panties! This WR comes into Iowa where corn grows for miles and the girls are easier than 1st grade math! He is a little under sized but where he is small he is quick and agile. His juke move may break some ankles, warranting him a walk on option for the basketball team because we know how terrible the hawks are. But the question is will he fit in. Iowa likes to give a steady dose of run and have solid depth at WR. Don may have to move around or check out the broads in the seats for a year or two before he gets to strap up!
    MARYLAND Tim Malone (FR) G 82 Run Block (90) This guy is a freakin' stud! One of the best guys in the class of 2009 and let me tell you... He's gonna eat ya! 6'1" 289 pure man linin up at the guard position with incredible strength and run block ability. He fits right in with Maryland's scheme. Just set em up and line em down, thats what they say. Look for this big boy to put you on your ass if your not careful.
    MINNESOTA Robert Smith (FR) HB 79 Acceleration (93) Robert Smith? Whoa is this Minnesota football de ja vu? Ahh no thats the vikings, and this guy is much darker, and quicker holy smokes! He comes into camp with crazy good numbers into a program that walks onto the field and says hi, here's my line, here's my entourage of backs, try and stop us. Robert will fit right in after his redshirt this season but with 6 HB's above him in the depth chart is he gonna be on the practice squad pickin up girls at the bars talkin bout hey baby, I play football for U of MN or is he gonna get a bump up to the top. Ehhhhhh not likely with "RidgeRunner Boys" Lockridge and Eskridge returning. Smith may have to find another pickup line for the hoes.
    MISS STATE Marcus Moore (FR) G 79 Run Block (89) This is a big boy! He makes Paul Bunyan look like a pussy! With great strength and run block he will be pancaking the defense in no time. 6'3" 271 lbs. with a hammer from hell, Marcus looks to step in a starting role after his redshirt season. He is pretty balanced in all aspects of his game but will he develop into walking garbage disposal? Tell your guys to go hang out in that thing lined with a plastic bag on the floor and find out.
    NORTH CAROLINA Paul Christiansen (FR) HB 77 Accelerate (87) Hey Pauly let's go whack some friggin' moleys. Thats what ur sayin when you throw this guy out on the field! He may not be fast but watch out cuz he is gonna put you on your ass for a nice dirt nap! He has great trucking and break tackle so have fun trying to wrap your hands around this 211lbs. big boy. Coach EaglesIrish opted not to redshirt this newest addition although he is 5th on the depth chart. Maybe he knows somethin we dont. None the less Pauly will get some time to clear his name, gain some speed, and make a name for himself there in Chapel Hill.
    SOUTH CAROLINA Donovan Dahl (FR) FS 86 Hit Power (93) OMG. This guy is nuts! Remember Super Tecmo Bowl when you could control one guy on D and he ran around like a drug addict on Speed? Well this is Ronnie Lott from that game, no this is Lawrence Taylor, no even better this is Wayne Haddix. Touted as one of the best recruits for this class but quite possibly one of the best FS recruits I have seen come into camp. Not only does he have speed (91) but he has crazy hit power. The kind of hit power that makes your bones hurt, like you havent drank an ounce of milk your whole life. Donovan is probably drinking milk right now while I'm writing this because he is also a big strong man, 6'0" 220. In a couple year Donovan will be laying out everyone in no time, so watch your daughters, wifes, and dont worry about the cheerleaders....he already hit em hard!
    STANFORD Zac Franz (FR) LB 79 Block Shedding (87) For the past year Stanford has prided themselves on their stellar offense. Sweeping awards last year with Gerhart and Owusu, they just needed a couple defensive guys to do the trick. So the offseason rolls around and BAAAMMMM! MLB 90 Overall transfers and they get a slew of solidLB's led by this specimen. If you look at Zac's profile pic he looks like he is gonna mess you up. 6"2" and 220 lbs he is a little undersized for a LB but is far quicker than average. He is shifty and will be hard to block. On the verge of sounding gay I bet this dude looks like King Leonidas from the movie 300 with his shirt off. He has already got 4 tackles this year and the sky is the limit for MR. Franz. Let's hope that Zac is the key component for a impressive Stanford football team.
    SYRACUSE Trey Cooper (FR) MLB 79 Pursuit (84) Let's face it. The Cuse is hurtin right now but things are turning around. Trey comes in and damn near has the starting job. He will be running around crazy next season but let's analyze what he is gonna do for the team. This guys pursuits are legit. I'd pay this guy a nickel to chase down the ice cream truck for two reasons, 1 cuz he's fast like a cheetah, and two because I'm lazy. Trey is a bit undersized at 6'1" and 207 lbs put he is sure to run down any opponent, besides Usain Bolt because that dude is a freak! I will be watching for Trey and the boys to step up big here in the next couple season and get back to the Donovan McNabb glory days!
    TEXAS AM Will Gore (FR) G 85 Pass Block (88) Another guy that you look at and think, what the hell are you a lumberjack? Or you a swedish body builder like Magnus verMagnusson??? Al's son is HUGE 6'8" 287lbs and is very aware about the causes of global warming because he is already on a HOT STREAK ladies and gentlemen. Let's go over his stats, Pancakes 0, Defensive Lineman slayed, 100. WOW. What a baller. I tried nabbing this guy myself but he got his jollies off at the idea of Christine Michaels running up his ass all day. The guy fits in right with Dru's offense. Let's hope he doesnt get a lil too overworked because if he can't take it lets revert to Dan Hawkin's quote " It's the BIG 12! This ain't Intramurals! GO play intramurals Brother, go join Intramurals"
    WASHINGTON STATE Champ Ashley (FR) HB 79 Accelerate (88) Champ chose to go to Washington State. Good call? Maybe because he is getting some solid PT, but am I pissed? YES. Iowa had this guy on lock verbally committed, then Masler comes along and says hey, you wanna come to Pullman Washington. Are you kidding me?!? Champ says yes and hops on a plane to Seattle and then drives 5 hours to Pullman. Get outta here. Well grudge aside Champ looks like a Champ and has a name that makes you think hell yeah. He has 178 yards this season and about kicked star player Jon Montgomery to the sidelines. He has great acceleration and and will be running around all over the pac 10 here in the next years to come. Oh and by the way Ebahn Feathers transferred from Fresno State to Washington State. Masler must be doing some craaaaazzzzzy stuff, cuz I've been to Pullman........and it is nothing special!

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Putting in work I see... Solid job. And you're right - the last thing MD needed was another component to bolster their running game.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Love it. Great work.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

With all due respect(and I mean with ALL DUE RESPECT) Hunter Furr is the future of the North Carolina Tar Heels college football program. He is the fastest guy on the field, he falls forward on every run. Just an all around future star. BUT now that you mention it. I will check out this other freshmen. I do like to use the two back system so that should be nice.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Irish, in a nutshell I took a look at everyone's best incoming recruit and analyzed how they will fit in with the team!

6. Beazus Christ

Emmdot these blurbs are fucking hilarious...

And stop telling my OLB he looks good, cuz he aint transferring to Iowa!

7. Emmdotfrisk

haha I wanted to add a little character to the league, right now its a lot of stats, facts, reports, and summaries.

8. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

hahaha...that shit is absolutely obnoxious, and I found myself laughing at every comment. Especially the TAMU lumberjack comment...hilarious.

9. Dru50

Mr. Gore is doing admirably so far for the Aggies. But referring to him in the same sentence as the legendary Magnus ver Magnussen is sacrilige, since the kid's strength is only like 85. Maybe we'll import Magnus and some more nordic strongmen to have Gore and the rest of the underclassmen flip tires or some **** to boost that and help the ground game. But the dude is tall, he's the new official weatherman for the team, since he can tell it's raining before anyone else.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Magnus is like 50 years old, Gore is 19! I think he has a good start at catching up!

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Do we need a tampering rule? Watch the transfers to iowa

12. astealthyhippo

Somehow I didn't realize the "Ridge" connection between my running backs. Next year when Lockridge can play again, I will be sure to use your "RidgeRunner" line in the summaries.

13. Emmdotfrisk

haha nice, I stumbled across that name and am proud to say I coined that name without any external influences!

14. astealthyhippo

I'm not sure of any rules against this, so I'll go ahead and throw this out there. If I am able to recruit another HB with "Ridge" in his last name, I am allowed to change the last name of the 3 "Ridges" to....Blade....Laser...Blazer...

[​IMG]

15. Emmdotfrisk

16. Beazus Christ

Mission accomplished!

17. Dru50

If Gore doesn't start playing better on the field, he can go start doing lumberjack competitions full time. He hasn't pancaked anyone in 3 games and has given up 3 of the teams 4 sacks allowed. Rough start for him.

Of course, the coaches won't tell him if he's benched, they'll just move his locker to the basketball locker room or something and tell him he's needed as a PF on the hoops team. Since he might break them in half and all....

18. astealthyhippo

...or pick them up and toss them over his head and over a bar 20 feet in the air...

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

ahaha his name says it all. Champ will lead us to a Champ. and yea man this stuff is hilarious.

20. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

This is priceless! Good work!

21. astealthyhippo

Haven't found another "Ridge" HB in this year's recruits, but then again I haven't looked through all of them. Even though I have like 7 HB's on the roster, don't put it past me to find a "Ridge" and try to pick him up if I have a couple schollies available at the end of the offseason.

22. Emmdotfrisk

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IMPACT PLAYERS OF THE FUTURE 2011 PREVIEW TONIGHT!!

[​IMG]

23. astealthyhippo

nice...looking forward to this shit. If it's anywhere near as good as last year's version, it should be well worth the wait.

24. Emmdotfrisk

25. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I think this kid got cut in the offseason.