Closed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

2. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

So we only write summaries on here for user games and CPU games we do on the OF website

Correct...with the new web od coming up, based on the previews....I don't see a need to duplicate what is already on there...pictures/vids..

So when is the new site coming up

Along with the patch...next week?

League week 2 is 2/3 done....so lets get into content as posted.....playing games is a a given...content is a must for the league...

LeatherHelmets
    Fred Limbo
    Andrew
    calirage
    HAL9100
    Shnoogans10
    voltool16
    SteamboatReb

i will have all of my content written up and completed sometime by sunday afternoon. i am finally getting my home computer back tomorrow after 2 weeks without it and have a babysitter saturday night, and momma is going off all sunday. so i have plenty of time sunday morning to tackle all of my week 2 games 2,3 and 4 and update my recruiting board and get my preseason outlook and sec league requirement done. i will unleash a flurry of info and updates so get ready!!!

I am changing up my playbook a lot and havent made a final decision. I will probably add some more to my team writeup, and once my internet stops acting up I will get my game summaries up to date.

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I will be keeping up with the recruiting for the league. This does not mean you don't keep up with your own it just means I will be doing a google doc's chart for all users keeping up with the signings week to week. This will be done not just for the SEC but all user teams...we are doing this to try and increase our content input and get some chatter going.....I will start the thread soon. Feel free to post screen shots of big commits and talk up your recruiting in the thread

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Updated, open for suggestions....we need to continue to work on specail content and posting daily, outside of the requirements...thx

6. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I honestly have no clue what this google stuff is ya'll keep talking about...my lap top died..I've doing everything via my phone.

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Google Docs is a web based option for users who want to do custom templates online and then just post them to the league forum...you do that once, then just update via the template saves a lot of time, gives you more options....

You do the best you can with what you have...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.