Closed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Once the pre season stage is reached, will input the cpu generated team schedules into the spreadsheet.

Goals:
    1. All teams have a minimum of a "A" schedule

2. No FCS games

3. Conference games stay as is...system does not allow any changes

4. User to user games: No set amount, given that with two conferences we have built in U to U games already..

If you want additional user games beyond the conference schedule..then post, both teams must be in agreement.

LeatherHelmets
    Fred Limbo
    HAL9100
    Shnoogans10
    ptown27
    Stiffysix
    Fight'n Hokie
    bigtubb_
    bustedukulele

2. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

I had too many home games early, my recruits couldnt come see a game. When they wanted to come it was so late in the season I just spun my wheels on the recruiting pitch. I had probably 12 guys come to week 15 and I didn't play.

Too long! Like I said too many home games too early...recruits were never ready to visit.

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

The PAC 12 has 9 conf. games....none of which can be changed.....system does not allow....which leaves 3 games to schedule..two bye dates help...

In the Oregon schedule from week 8 on...all conference games...so no changes can be made...so to balance out your home/away.....conference was 4/5....could only work back from week 8...

One change I might make this season is to not have everyone on a bye the first week....that may help....you never know until the system generates those schedules...

4. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

Understood, just pointing out an issue I had with my schedule.

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Anyone + Anywhere + Anytime = Auburn Football​
    I would like one of the following or both because I have never played either of you​
    UTAH (Wayers50)​
    UW (Comish)​

6. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    My only requirement is the same as this season; Colorado State has to stay on the schedule.

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

UW will be happy to upset the highly ranked Tigers...if you spell Comish right!...LOL Fred Limbo

8. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Fred Limbo this could be the year Auburn falls, especially if the servers act right when we get ready to play..lol

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.