Closed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

As of late this afternoon, we are unable to access OD via ps3 or web.....yet those of us in other leagues can access another league

We will wait until tomorrow am to see if this is a temp situation that will passs or require action on our part..

If by chance you have saved OD file..then you need to go into file management on ps3 and delete and post here that you have done so...

LeatherHelmets
    Fred Limbo
    HAL9100
    Stiffysix
    Fight'n Hokie
    bigtubb_
    bustedukulele
    wayers50
    Mike Fransisco
    pitt4life21
    BRUCE80
    carolinaeasy

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

No change as of this morning, posted to commish forum, seeing if anyone has new approach to solving transfer failure....prior to starting new OD, using saved file....also send a PM to a source that carolinaeasy rec' from his league

3. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Has my source got back to you yet? I can text him to try and get him rolling.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Mac we had a issue like this in Z2H, all we need to do is re-host the od. Just in case you forgot how, go into the game menu, settings, file management, load delete, OD, and chose to load the old OD it will ask if you want to make a new OD, then just re-invite everyone. That's the only fix I can see.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

This is what ego has done in SimNation too. As long as noone recruited prior to the bug, it should go back to the start of week 3.

6. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Just heard from him via PM I had sent earlier....

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Thats we did last season....carolinaeasy seemed to think that his source had a new solution...checking with his fellow user in Sim...now....I don't see any other solution....was hoping! :(

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Same solution, restart OD using saved file....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.