Closing Out Party for NCAA 10'

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Closing Out Party for NCAA 10'

Guys,

Cream of the Crop is formally closed for NCAA 10'. Excellent job to all of you that helped contribute to the 8 great seasons we had. The league never slowed/bogged down (only sped up in the final year) and the content and activity was here almost all the time, day and night. We probably get 10 seasons out of this league for 10' if it wasnt for the SIM bug that troubled us for weeks.

I'd like to point out some of our long term vet's that had at least 7 seasons with us. Continuity is huge when trying to have a successful league and that we had plenty of that:

No. Username Team
    1. G-Unit5281 Georgia Tech
    2. JFunk34 Ohio State
    3. Dean Florida & Penn State
    4. JCA312 Miami
    5. Tuco418 Wisconsin
    6. Hoodlum10 Michigan Michigan
    7. Shadowofanubis66 LSU

HackGolfer also get's a shoutout for our league, he heads up everything PS3 league wise and did an excellent job helping us out with issues or passing on good advice/information threads through out. But he's still a jackass...lol.

Because of all that stated above we will be a Premier League for 11'. I know we are all pumped for it, so while enjoying our perfectly timed break from football. Let's keep the chatter up on our boards and keep the talk/opinions rollin for the 2011 Version.

Once again great job on finishing strong and making this league close out on good terms.

The League History has been updated to our 8th & Final Season here below.We still need to vote on 2016's COY Award, I will put a poll up in a separate thread.

Updated League History

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

great run guys, '11 is only going to be better

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i would like to thank you guys for letting me and CoC and allowing me to go premier with you guys in '11