Club Highlights from October 8

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by BlyGilmore, Oct 9, 2010.

1. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Club Highlights from October 8

TFC took the field and played some outstanding football, going 2-1 on the day, thanks to stifling defense and some well timed passing. Not to mention Del's thunderboot.

Here's highlights of the three goals we scored, including build-up so you can see some of the nice defensive play that sparked the counter-attack.

[youtube]rnGxYE7pGg0[/youtube]

Vid will be in HD when YouTube is through with it. So if it looks like shit ... just wait longer!

2. BlyGilmore

got some footage of two or our wins yesterday, including our 5 goal smackdown of some other club. should post today.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

man i wish we had video of me muggin' this little striker for 90 minutes after he scored an early goal..... he didn't get a look the rest of the game as i shadowed him and pummeled him with elbows the WHOLE game, on or off the ball... lmao at night when im laying in bed thinking about what the guy was thinking when the game was over.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Wow, the TFC looks very good. Nice work on the footage, Bly.

5. BlyGilmore

currently uploading six goals from last night.

few of them were ugly as hell but did the trick. a couple were really nice.

6. BlyGilmore

here's Oct. 9 ...

[youtube]lIfFk3yqxx0[/youtube]

7. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I like it!

Missing that goal off the corner where I headed it on the Del for the finish. That was a good one

8. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

I was really grateful for the head on max lol. I was also pleased to score my first free kick for the club last night at long last.

9. BlyGilmore

yeah some good stuff. gotta say Del, Max and I work real well up front. lots of overlapping runs. we seem to know where the other guy is going to make a run. and do a good job of moving into spots vacated by runs.

i.e. Del moving in the middle, me pushing outside or a few where i've taken the ball up the right side and max cuts back inside.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

looks fun!