Club League

Discussion in 'TFCL - Tradition Futbol Clubs League' started by AJ Hart MN, Apr 27, 2011.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

@Drifterbub
    @DelZaster

I remember around when the game was released this was talked about. I'm not sure who's idea this was (Drifter??) but I loved it then and I love it now.

I know we have 20 committed members in the TFL and I would assume we could get around 15 to participate in this. There are also countless guys that play only clubs so it's so stretch of the imagination that we could get 24-30 guys. Maybe have 6 teams of 4 or 5 guys per team.

I don't quite remember the structure that was being talked about but I thought maybe one of you two could enlighten us more.

This is just a thought and maybe it would be something interesting for us to do. I personally love the game and I know there are tons of guys like myself here so maybe now this would be possible. If you guys don't think it would work, I am fine with it but I thought I would throw it out there to see what others think.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

good luck.

3. AJ Hart MN

Yeah probably but who knows :cool:

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

hey 5th times a charm.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, I've been wanting to do this since '10. The problem is that this year has been the first year where we have had enough people to do it.

I want to maintain the integrity of TFC in the process. My goal is to bring in other clubs to help bolster a clubs league. Unfortunately I can't find any good ones that are interested.

Eventually we are going to need another TFC to keep everyone involved. I'm fine with that. I don't want to get into a situation where we split up and try to do a league only for people to get frustrated with it and drop clubs all together. You have to think of the scheduling nightmare it will be to get 8-10 people on at the same time. We have a hard enough time doing that as a site on Wed nights.

I want to do it, but I want to do it right. I'm in constant contact with other clubs out there trying to bring over whole teams while maintaining the sim aspect of it.

It will happen. We just have to keep our club(s) strong.

6. AJ Hart MN

yea, scheduling would be tough.. Hopefully down the road something like this could happen.

7. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Id love to all fall into place

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    It will happen. Just have to do it right.

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Tough to schedule... plus it would be a pain swapping teams every time we wanted to go from the big club to small clubs.

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Yeah i'm hoping EA comes up with some good features that make it easier.

11. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Does anyone know if EA is doing anything to bolster online clubs for FIFA 12? Also, I love the idea of a club league where we could compete against other clubs, the problem I see is similar to what many have stated in this thread which is sheer number of players...Scheduling would also be tough as others have mentioned. When the time is right I would be willing to help get this going.

12. Bryan Colmenares

Bryan Colmenares Walk On

so your saying...2+ online teams for TFC? that'd be awesome, you have your pro team and then your new guy team, and then once a team captain of the new guys team sees that one of their members has reached a required pro level, that guy gets promoted to the pro team as a sub or sumthin